DDC 42

Phoenix Pov

I returned to my room after Tyrone told us to go. Lara was already waiting for me in there but she's asleep.

I went to shower first before I went to greet her.

"Weakling wake up..."

I tried shaking her and she woke up thankfully. Her eyes widened at the sight of me before she smiled.

"What took you so long?" She asked scratching her eyes.

"I'm sorry... I forgot to text you... We were picked for the game..."

"Okay... You smell good though!" She chuckled.

"I just got from the shower... I wanted to go in with you but you were sleeping!" I said and her cheeks shaded pink.

I chuckled at the sight of her before I leaned to kiss her.

"I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait again... Tyrone called for an emergency meeting... We received a threat message right after we arrived here so it's important that we talk about it..."

"You received what!!?" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry weakling... Lame threats never scare me..."

"But... How long will your meeting take?"

"I don't know... But I'm sure to get back to you immediately..."

"Tsk... I waited for you... Karen was suspicious of me already..." she's pouting.

"I really have to go now weakling! The guys might become suspicious!" I said and smiled on her.

"Just stood them out! You know they can't pursue once you decide not to go anyway! Haha!" She said and laughed.

"You're being unreasonably adorable..."

"And what are you gonna do about it?!" She crawled her left hand on my thigh.

"You might regret doing that..." I said and stared on her lips.

"Try me..." she whispered.

I immediately grabbed her and pinned her on the wall. I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Responding to my kisses. I moved back to breathe when I saw a reflection from the mug.

The guys... They're standing outside...

Watching...

I tried to act normal so they won't think I saw them.

"Weakling... Tell me something..." I whispered while kissing her.

She suddenly giggled as I was busy placing kisses on her neck.

"Karen almost found the photoalbum you gave me... I panicked so I pretended to faint when she asked me about it..." she said.

What the f**k? That was the lamest reason I heard so far.

I burst out laughing after she said those and she pushed me away.

"Yah! Was that funny for you? I was so nervous that time! What if she really saw that photoalbum!? What am I suppose to tell her!!?" She yelled.

"I don't bloody care weakling! But pretending you fainted was ridiculous! She'll ask you questions in just a matter of time!" I said.