DDC 39

Kessie's Pov

"She's so obvious!" Llanis said while laughing.

He's standing behind the terrace door while I'm sitting in the couch and was pretending to be sleeping with a headset.

I took off the headset and watched Llanis walk and sat on the bed.

"Remember when it was us? We were so afraid that your brother might caught us!" He's still laughing.

"I never thought Phoenix will be interested on her! Moreover she got his attention! That hard-hearted prick!" He added.

I stood up and was about to leave the room when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and all his emotions are gone.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"What is it this time?" I retorted and rolled my eyes at him.

"Aren't we going to talk about us? I've changed peaches!" He said and looked at me.

I turned to him and pulled my hands.

"We don't have to talk because there's nothing we need to talk about!" I yelled at him and I flinched when he suddenly stood up.

He's glaring at me.

"Fine! I won't force you anymore Kessie!" He said.

"Tsk! How disappointing..." his eyes suddenly looked sad.

He left the room and left me alone.

Tyrone's Pov

I woke up and noticed that I wasn't in my room. I tried to sit up but stopped when I saw Maxine sleeping beside me. Her head resting on my arm.

I remembered what Shaun asked me earlier. I sighed just the sight of her.

What if she's really pregnant? What am I suppose to do?

I told her I'll set her free once I catch Dandrell...
I want to catch him so bad...
But I want her even more...

"You're awake!" I heard Llanis spoke from the other side of the bed.

He stood up and started to check me.

"Well, you're fine now! But as a doctor! I suggest you to take a rest! And also as your brother-like friend I know you won't listen!" He said.

I noticed immediately his expressions. Maybe Kessie haven't talked to him yet.

"Phoenix called... He said that Yohan improved so much... We really should have brought Yohan there in the first place! It's just that kid hates the cold atmosphere of upstate!" He said.

"I'll go ahead!" He said and left.

I stared at Maxine sleeping and after at least half an hour she woke up.

"Were you worried about me?" I asked and she didn't answer. She just stared at me.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Boo... Do you really mean it... when you said you'll let me go?" She suddenly asked and I sighed.

"You know that I'm a man of my word!"

"But even if you let me go... I can never leave the clan... It's against the rules... So there's no difference... It will only look like we broke up..."