DDC 5

Kenzie's Pov

It was time for lunch when we arrived. So I suggested to Yohan to take us to the cafe where he saw Kessie.

He just agreed and took us there. We ordered foods and drinks after finding ourselves a seat.

My throat is almost dry talking and babbling about stuffs but Yohan just remained quiet and continue to eat.

After we finish our food, we went to the hotel where Eunwoo made a reservation.

I opened my laptop to track her location using CIPHER.

Actually... CIPHER can do better than this.
It's a system that can hack anything. It's more like a God's eye from Fast and the Furious.

However... CIPHER is still incomplete after Kessie suddenly disappeared messing half of the system. It's still functioning but a bit weaker.
I have to come in this area in order to track her location.
CIPHER's tracking range got decreased when Kessie messed the system.

It will take at least 2 hours to complete the tracking so I asked everyone to go out and play for a short while.

We got changed first before going out and went to a mall. But I got curious when people suddenly took a lot of our photo.

 But I got curious when people suddenly took a lot of our photo

Luckily we're wearing a facial mask and a cap except Bambam.
Why are they taking photos anyway?

"Gosh! I know I'm handsome! But I just can't stand this!" Bambam said combing his hand to his hair.

He's too full of himself!

"I'm hungry..." Yohan suddenly spoke and we stopped.

I looked around to see any reataurant.
I think I'm hungry too. We didn't really had a proper lunch earlier.

"Excuse me!" we turned to Eunwoo who suddenly asked someone out of nowhere.

"Can you recommend us a good restaurant? We're starving here!" he said letting out his full charms.

Meanwhile the girls in front of him didn't stop giggling as they start to recommend resataurants.

"Thank you!" Eunwoo said.

"Oppa! Can we have a picture with you? You're really handsome!" the girl asked holding up her phone.

"Oh no! I'm sorry girls! We're on a rush!" he said coldly making me chuckle.

Eunwoo walked out first so we followed him.

"Nice move there!" Bambam teased Eunwoo poking his waist like a kid.

"Shut up!" Eunwoo retorted.

I volunteered to order our foods after we arrive on a fancy restaurant. After ordering our food, it arrived immediately to our seat.