DDC 36

Lisa's Pov

I've stayed at the hospital for two days before I returned to the mansion.

The girls greeted and welcomed me as if I was away for a year. Cyril unnie invited me to the kitchen and made snacks. We shared with the girls and watched a movie at the common room.

We were in the middle of watching when I noticed Lau carrying a purple suitcase. Yohan have a suitcase just like that in his walk-in closet.

"Oh! Hey Lisa! Llanis didn't told us you'd be home today!" He said smiling.

"Are you going on vacation?" I asked.

"No!" He replied.

"But... Isn't that Yohan's suitcase?" I asked pointing at the suitcase.

Even the girls turned to him when I mentioned the suitcase.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Ierre asked him.

"Why? Are you guys sad that I might leave?" He joked.

"Hell no! We could celebrate if you leave!" Karen said and the girls laughed except for Kessie.

"I'm not leaving! Besides, if I would! Hell no, I'm using this girly suitcase!" He said.

Then if it isn't his suitcase? Is it Yohan?

"Yohan left yesterday! I'm just bringing his stuffs!" He said.

I immediately stood up.

"What!!!?" I yelled at him.

He left? Why? Why didn't he tell me!!? Why didn't he wait for me!!? Where the hell did he go!!?

"Chill! Lisa! It's for his own good! Besides! It will be just for 1 or 2 weeks!" He said.

I felt like my tears are about to form again. Why is he leaving? Why did he not tell me?

"He can't tell you he will leave Lisa! He can't even manage not to cry whenever he's reminded of what happened to you! He was a mess!" Kessie said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's with Phoenix! They went to our base at New York!" He said.

"New York? They really went upstate? If I know he's just gonna go on vacation!" Lara commented before continuing the movie again with Cyril.

"It's not like that! The mentors of the doctors in Cold Bodies are based in New York! So instead of bringing Yohan to an asylum, Phoenix decided to bring him to one of the Psychologists there!" Lau explained.

"So! I better go! Eunwoo and Bambam are waiting for me at the airport!" He said before leaving the house.

Slowly, I returned to my seat. I've never felt silence this long.

I feel so disappointed and sad. Why did he leave without my permission? Why did he not wait for me to go home or atleast just wake up?

"Don't think about it anymore Lisa! It will be better for both of you to stay away from each other!" Cyril unnie said.

I suddenly got mad and stood up.

"Why are you being like this to him unnie!!? Why do you hate him so much!!? Yohan's already away and you're still being like this! You didn't even think of how I would feel whenever you say something like that to him!" I yelled at her and they all turned dead silent.