DDC 3

PRECIOUS APARTMENT

Llanis' Pov

It's already 11 on the evening and the city is already asleep.

I'm currently standing in front of a cheap apartment along with Yohan and our hyungs.

"Which floor is it again?" Lau asked while looking up at the four storeys apartment.

Both of us wearing our ladies look.

Lau usually don't disguise as a cute princess from school when we're going to kill someone. It's just that he said he wants to make Nick's death fun.

It's not like I can't do it!

"He's at the 3rd floor, 1st room!" Yohan answered looking as well at the apartment.

Lau took his compact from his pocket and retouch his make up.
I twirled my fingers on my hair and tucked them behind my ear before I faced Yohan.

"Shall we start the show?" I playfully asked cahnging my voice into a sweet lady-like.

Yohan nod at me before Lau and I marched to enter the apartment.
Wiggling our butt and sucking on a lollipop. Both our eyes scanned the lounge checking for someone to greet us. Well no one's there, how disappointing.

"No one's here at the lounge! We'll go up!" Lau said to the chip stashed on his earrings which is connected to the others.

"Okay! Go ahead!" Shaun instructed.

We went to the eleveator and pressed the 3rd button. When we reach the floor, we located the 1st room in just a second.

"Ehem! Ehem! Voice test! Voice test!" Lau said rubbing his throat.

He gave a look telling it's time so I started to knock the door.

It opened just after a few seconds and a tall man approached us.

He's just wearjng a black shorts while he's wiping his sweat with a white towel.

"Well hi there!" He gave us a lustful look.

"Hey Len! What are you doing here? Is she your friend?" he greeted Lau then he licked his lower lip. It doesn't suit him. Duh.

"Hey! I know it's late at night! But..." Lau run his point finger from his chest down to his belt while biting his lips.

"Can you help us? Me and my friend got lost after playing at the forest! Oh how stupid of we!" He said while pouting with his little act.

"We left our jewelries when we got out! Can you help us please?" I added doing the same thing Lau did.

He gave us with the most lustful look before a grin formed on his lips.

"Sure ladies! Let me just put on some clothes!" He said.

"Oh don't bother! It's hot anyway!" I said pulling down the blazer from the girl Lau
hooked up last night. Just exposing my bare white shoulder.

"Can we go now? I'm afraid someone might steal our jewels!" Lau said pretending to be all worried.

So our warm up is a success. We lured him to the forest. On the exact location where the hyungs are waiting.