DDC 26

Lisa's Pov

Cyril unnie, Ierre and me are busy having breakfast. Except Lara and Karen of course since they probably just slept.

We talked a lot of topics just so we can get rid of boredom. After having our breakfast we went to the Common Room and played monopoly in there.

When suddenly four ladies barge in.

"Y-yah!!! How did you get here!!?" Cyril unnie shouted at them.

"I'm Dahyun! They are Tsuyu, Chaeyoung and Jihyo! We came here looking for two girls! So which one of you is Lisa and Ierre?" A girl with a blond straight hair asked namely Dahyun.

"What do you want from them?" Unnie asked glaring at them.

"Kessie asked us to give them this letter!" The girl with a short hair named Jihyo said and gave us a white envelope.

Cyril unnie took it and read the letter from the envelope.

"Lisa! Ierre! Things have gotten complicated! I can't explain further but you have to trust this ladies! Yohan lost his mind! He killed all his hyungs and now he's coming for me too! You have to come with the girls before Yohan could come to kill all of you as well! Trust them and no one else!" She read it out loud.

That's impossible. I know that Yohan can be dangerous but he would never kill his hyungs. Besides. They would have known it and called me if he's starting to lose his mind.

Why would Kessie send such letter like this?

"I knew it!!! I knew from the beginning that boy is a psychopath!!!" Cyril unnie exclaimed.

I wanted to explain to them but they still have no idea who they really are.

"We have a safe house protected by The Watchers themselves! We can take you there and Yohan won't be able to harm any of you!" The girl with a large round eyes named Tsuyu said.

"That's impossible! He can't kill my brother! He's protected by his people who- who was a previous member of ALPHA! Besides! He would have called me!" Ierre retorted and seems to be confused as well.

"No! We have to come with them! We need to survive first then we can tell the police about it!" Cyril unnie said.

"I'm gonna go wake Lara and Karen!" Ierre said but the girl with an orange hair named Chaeyoung stopped her.

"They left the mansion last night to go clubbing! They were almost killed by patrollers but one of our friends saw them! They're already at the safe house!" Chaeyoung said.

"They went out last night?!!" I exclaimed and the girls nod.

The situation seems to be very odd. Something's really wrong.

"Those pricks! Are they safe now!?" Cyril unnie asked worriedly.

"They are!" Jihyo answered.

"But why hadn't they called us!?" Ierre asked.

"The safe house is off the grid and located at the forest! So there's probably no signal for them to call!" Tzuyu explained.

"Let's go! He might arrive here anytime!" Dahyun said.

We decided to come with those four. But I really feel like we should stay in this mansion.

Something's really wrong.

We were approaching the doorway when the girls suddenly stop.