DDC 24

Llanis' Pov

The clock from my wrist watch already strucked midnight.
We decided to ride to the Morris Bridge with our motorbikes which is only 30 seconds away.

And when we arrive. The members of BLOOD is already there with their leader Seung Cheol in front of them.

"You guys are early!" Lau said while chewing a gum.

We both actually decided to wear our disguise.

"We only asked for you Yohan! It's so nice of you to bring b**ches along!" Dino spoke giving both Lau and I a lustful look.

"His friends must have back off seeing that he can only find the b**ches drooling for him!" Woozi mocked.

"Yah!!! Who are you calling b**ches you ugly asshole!!? Just focus on making yourself taller!" I  shouted at him with my girly tone.

They probably can't recognize us because it's a little dark here.

"Want some of me boys?" Lau teased as he was seducing the boys.

"Is that you Kessie?" Mingyu asked.

He used to be friends with Kessie before she left.

"So you really came back!" Jonghan said who was beside him.

"Is your skills still sharp?" Woozi asked with a mocking tone.

He just won't stop mocking.

"Let's just get on with this assholes!" Kessie shouted at them. That's my girl!

"There's nine of them! So two for us! One for you peaches!" I whispered at Kessie.

"Choose your target but SeungCheol and Mingyu is mine!" Yohan said.

"Mine's Dino and The8!" Lau said.

"I'll take Jonghan and Woozi!" Maxine said.

"No! Woozi is mine!" Kessie said and Maxine agreed.

"Okay! Then I'll take Wonwoo instead!"

"Then that leaves Seungkwan and Hoshi for me!" I said and stretched my knuckles.

Yohan and Seung Cheol smiled with each other and shot the sky at the same time. Everyone took it as the signal to attack.

I took the gun from my left hip and immediately ran towards Seungkwan and Hoshi who was planning to attack Yohan.
All of them actually was planning to attack him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked while blocking their way by pointing my gun at them.

"Just f**k off b**ch!" Hoshi mocked me.

"This one seems new! Should be easy to kill!" Seungkwan added and they both laughed.

"You always underestimate women!" I said.

"Women are a disgrace to Cold Bodies! And that's you!" Seungkwan mocked and I shot him right to his left chest.

Hoshi starts shooting at me but I dodge them easily. I shot rapid fire at them making me laugh with their curses and expression.

"F**k! Is that you Llanis!!?" Hoshi recognized me.

"What!!? Llanis!!?" Seungkwan.

"Surprised?" I said and shot his head in a split second.

Only Hoshi remains.

"It's only two of us now!" I said throwing my gun away.