DDC 10

Cyril's Pov

Everyone is already at home after their class. I even come home early just so we can talk to Lisa.

Last night. Kessie and Lisa didn't come home.
Kenzie personally asked that he'll take Kessie to his house for a month so we didn't have to worry about her.

But Lisa. She didn't come home last night. And didn't even managed to leave us a message. Nobody could get a hold of her. We couldn't call her nor get any feedback from her.

The only thing we knew was someone saw her with a nerd. I got more worried when the girls said someone told them that the nerd is a trouble maker.
I wanted to go to the school last night but I couldn't because of the 8PM curfew.

Everyone was so worried. Even Kessie who just found out this morning.

I received a message from Ierre this afternoon that Lisa came to school today. Safe and sound.

That brat. She really deserves a beating.

A few minutes later. The door opened letting in a girl who made us worried like sh*t.

The moment she enter the house. We all started to throw things at her. She didn't fought back because she knew why she's being punished.

"Explain yourself this instant! You brat!" I exclaimed expressing how disappointed Iam.

"First... I'm so sorry for worrying everyone!" She started.

"To be honest... I was envious and sad that you all get to spend time with your new friends yesterday and managed to ditch me... I thought I will be going home myself but a girl from my class invited me for dinner. We were about to go home but we got lost on our way here. She said that there's a curfew and we could get in trouble if we get caught... So she told me to stay at her house for the night!" She explained not even looking at us.

"Aww! Lisa! You should have told us if you wanna join us! Why keep it for yourself?" Karen said giving her a back hug.

"Someone saw you with a nerd leaving the school! Can you explain that?" I asked raising my tone.

"No unnie! I didn't come with him! I followed him... I... made fun of him yesterday after I got your messages!" Lisa explained.

"Alright! We're gonna let this slide! But you have to promise that this will never happen again!" I said and she promised.

Lisa's Pov

"Where's Kessie unnie?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Ahh! Kenzie said she'll be staying with him for a month! She'll be back here soon!" Cyril unnie said while she's busy doing something on her laptop.

My phone rang and seemed to have received a message. I checked it and it was from an unknown number.

I cleaned up my stuff and immediately went to my room to call the mysterious number.

"Hello?"

"Lisa... I was planning to call you!"

"Who's this? How did you know my name?"

"It's Yohan..."

"Yohan? H-how did you get my number?"

"It's a secret"

"You said you're planning to call me! For what?"

"What was the lessons I missed today? Can you fill me up?" tsk. That's it? He's such a dork.