DDC 2

Maxshaun's Pov

Exactly 5 PM when the meeting with Cold Bodies started.
Without those 3 unloyal clans of course.

Tyrone discussed about business for half an hour. Followed by the case with Fox Dandrell. The run away criminal who shows a threat by claiming 3 clans from Cold Bodies as his own.

Those clan's loyalties are garbage. They've been under the protection of The Watchers and they just withdraw their loyalty with no remorse.

"We've been tracking Mina and Joshua! Those two were spotted at Cleveland Bar last night!" MJ, a member of BULLETS said.

"We've also traced one of their transactions with Mako Company. And two weeks ago, they were spotted at the black market exchanging illegal firearms and drugs!" Mark added, a member of BLACK.

"And the bad news?" everyone turned silent the moment those words came out of my mouth.

Then after a few silent seconds...

Irene, from ANGELS spoke...

"50 of our men from CBA (ColdBodiesAgency) died trying to raid one of their hideout. Hoshi, Mingyu, Woojin and Daehwi escaped killing 50 of them! Also... There's 12 reported missing cases from DDH (DolcDiboesHospital) and 15 murders of random residents. 10 of them are children..." she reported bravely enough to look at us with all of those bad news.

Our attention immediately turned to Tyrone's seat when he broke the glass hourglass with his bare hand.
He didn't even flinch when the sharp shards wounded his hands and the blood dripping on his desk.

"That prick disobeyed our law... And now he dare to harm our people..." he said with the most sarcastic tone.

"What have you been doing recently that even the childrens got killed?" He asked and immediately stood up kicking the desk.

Then he started scolding us and telling everyone our lackness.

He wouldn't be this mad...
If only there's no children that died...
Well who wouldn't be mad with that news...

"Get out! Leave this room now and return to your post! Make sure to remember those dead children and reflect on how much you lack with your job!" he said while rubbing his temple.

The room that were filled with Killers immediately turned into a room only with 8 people in just a speed of light.

Maxine, my sister walk towards Tyrone and sat on his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck.
I clearly saw the maknaes rolling their eyes.

Maxine and Tyrone are dating since they're 18. Both of them are disguised as a Professor and working at DDU (DolcDiboesUnversity).

"Now now! Calm down Boo!" Maxine whispered to his ears but enough for me to hear. And yeah. Boo is their endearment.

"Those brats are getting lazier the more I give them too much freedom! You guys better do your job properly and never lack on a single thing!" he warned us burying his head on the crook of Maxine's neck.

Yo! bro! We're here too!

"Uhm--" Llanis immediately cut off Yohan when he's about to speak by holding his mouth.

"What is it?" Phoenix asked tapping his fingers on the table as if it's a ticking time bomb.

Llanis and Yohan looked at each other and gulped at the same time.

"Uhm... I don't know if we should really tell you this right now..." Llanis said, too worried he might anger any of us.

"Speak!" Kenzie said simply.

"You see... We had a field trip last week outside the city right? I..." Yohan cutted off and looked at Llanis. They both gulped again.

"I saw Kessie!" he said causing Kenzie to flinch.

"Where?!" Kenzie

"It was at the cafe where I bought my snack. Somewhere near the Capital Hall!" Yohan added.

"Are you sure it's her?" Lau asked while playing with his dagger.

"Yes! She was with some girls though! But I only saw her face not her friends!" Yohan explained.

"He told me this first so we did some tracking before teling you guys! We found her location and she's being watched by our men! But... Last night... It turned out that..." Llanis got cut off by Kenzie.

"She tricked you! What a wise brat she is! My twin sister is really my other half! How impressive! Just send me your data and I'll take care of her myself!" he said ending the topic.

"She must have thought that she can outrun the Watchers. She even gained herself some friends!" Maxine said still clinging to Tyrone.

"Anyway! Llanis mentioned that you injured yourself at school... Again..." Tyrone said referring to Yohan.

"I'm alright!" Yohan immediately said.

"Are we done here! I still have something to do!" Phoenix stood up walking towards the door.

"You guys should go first!" Tyrone.

"Aren't you two coming with us?" I asked and they both shrugged their head.

We decided to leave the two alone. But before I leave.

"Don't make her pregnant yet Tyrone! I'm warning you!" he didn't answered me and just glared while Maxine threw a pen to me.

We left the building and suppose to go home now since it's almost 11 PM.
But Phoenix said there's still something they have to do and they can't sleep on it.

It will be boring to stay at home by myself so I decided to join them.

We went to a cheap apartment. There's not much people around since it's already late at night.