DDC 41

Lara's Pov

3AM

I tried to reach the black box from the table but Phoenix suddenly pulled me.

"I want to see what it is!" I whined.

"Later..." he said and started kissing my shoulder.

It's already 3AM and we still haven't got any sleep. I felt a little sleepy but he told me to stay awake with him.

I can feel my body so swollen after what we did. I feel so tired.

"I bought a jewel for Ierre... Do you think she'll like it?"

"Of course she will! Who wouldn't like jewels?"

"I wanted to buy a set for you too... But it will be too obvious..."

"That's fine..."

"Oh and Yohan knows..."

"What!!?" I suddenly turned to him and he looks so sleepy and tired.

"Don't worry... All he knows is I'm seeing someone... He doesn't know it's you..."

"H-how did he find out?"

"He heard us talking on the phone!"

"Tsk! As long as it won't do you anything bad! It's fine..."

"What about you?"

"Huh? What about me?"

"Don't you feel bad about hiding?"

"Tsk! It's not as bad as how our lives ended up here..."

"Other than that... How did you manage to date a killer..."

"Tsk! Lisa dated a killer! So? Besides... Ierre said you're cool in a terrible way..."

"This will all be over soon weakling... Once it is... I'll introduce you to ALPHA..."

"So you're planning to introduce me to those worst lethal killers?" I chuckled.

"Weakling... Don't forget that they are worst lethal killers because of a leader who's more worst and more lethal than they are..."

"Oh yeah... Phoenix... The man feared by DDC the most!" I said and I saw him smiled.

Tyrone's Pov

"So only 2 people here still have no idea of the information we got from the traitors... Llanis... why don't you brief them?" I spoke referring to Yohan and Phoenix.

"First! From WHITE! We discovered that they've been working directly for Dandrell and Rain. They've been dealing with drugs and illegal firearms using our city's budget. Then from Mina of VELVET. She told us that once we started to receive threat messages from Dandrell again. It means that Dandrell's next move is approaching!" Llanis spoke.

"His plan... is to expose us... For us it's no big deal... but there's something more interesting that Mina told us. She said that she overheard from Rain and Dandrell's conversation that their planting enough nuclear bombs to put a hole on the Earth's surface..." he added.

"So it's important that we find those bombs! We've been scanning the city for days but goodness know where they hid it..." Lau commented.

"This is an emergancy situation now that a nuclear bomb is involved. It won't just destroy the entire city but the entire planet... It won't make any difference from the comet that killed the dinosaurs!" Yohan.