DDC 8

Lau's Pov

"Tell me your section!" I said smiling at them.

"Karen and I are on the same class! 4A! Ierre is 3B! Kessie is 3A and Lisa is 2A!" Lara said pointing the girls one by one.

"So! It seems that we're on the same class Ierre!" I said and winked at her.

"Really?!! You're in 3B too?!!" she said expressing with sheer happiness.

"Oh! How lucky of you Ierre! I wish we have someone to help us adjust in our class too!" Lisa whined while pouting.

"Where's Kessie anyway?" Karen asked.

"Don't worry about her! I'm sure President Llanis will take her to her room! Alright! Follow me and I'll bring you to your classroom!" I said and smiled at them.

We first went to 4A where Kenzie and Phoenix takes their class.

"Hey Kenzie!" I called him with a sweet voice.

He stood up and turn to me just like everyone in the room except Phoenix of course.

He walked to my side and smiled at the girls.

"Omo! Kenzie!" Lara exclaimed pointing him.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"Actually yeah! I came to their dorm last week! What a surprise! You girls really came!" Well actually I know they already met. Kenzie told us.

"Kessie was supposs to come with us! But she stayed at the office to talk to the President!" Lisa said sounding disappointed.

"Too bad... Well anyway! You girls are lrobably the transferries! Come in!" He welcomed them.

"Actually! It's just Lara and Karen! Will you take care of them?" I asked rubbing my finger to his shoulder to tease him."

"Sure! No problem!" He said glaring at me.

So we left the siblings with Kenzie and proceed to Lisa's section. 2A where Yohan takes his class.

"I envy you girls! You already know someone from your class while I don't!" Lisa whined and we just laughed.

Arriving at her room. I called their class president to take care of her which is Yohan. The most famous nerd in the University.

"Yohan! Can you take care of Lisa for me?" I asked with a sweet voice.

I can't really tell if he's insulted by it. But I found it weird on how he looked at Lisa.

I leaned to her and whisper.

"Don't worry! Just wait until you get every information you need! Then you can ditch him! He's actually a magnet of trouble! So be careful too!" I whispered.

Then we left and come to our room.

I introduced Ierre to my friends and let her sit beside me.

Gosh she's so pretty. If only she's not a student here, I would've dated her.

Karen's Pov

We had a lot of fun talking with Kenzie. He even gave us a funny introduction to the class.

I sat beside Kenzie while unnie was seating beside a student sleeping.

We both laugh maybe thinking the same that he's a lazy student.

"Wake him up and strucked him with your beauty!" I teased and she giggled.

She was about to wake the man when Kenzie suddenly spoke.

"Don't bother! It's not like he will talk to you anyway!" He said playing with his rubics cube.

"Why not?" I asked very confused.

"Because he can't speak!" Max said followed by a humorous laugh.

"Why not?" unnie asked.

"Because he's one of the famous student of DDU! The toungless man fresh from asylum!" Kenzie said in a fun way. However I find it creepy.

A toungless man? Fresh from asylum?

I looked to the student sleeping and he doesn't look like any of it.

"Just ignore him! He's harmless!" Kenzie said tossing the cube to Max.

"Why? What was he doing at the asylum?" Unnie asked. Kenzie and Max looked at each other before answering.

"No one knows!" Max said finally ending the topic.

Kessie's Pov

The class already started for about 2 hours ago. After introducing me to the class. Llanis told me to sit beside him at the back where we can see everyone.

But little did I know that it was actually so no one can see him doing his little punishments.

He's been pressing and rubbing my waist ever since the class start.

I can't even resist or things will get messed up.

I literally had no idea that he became this horny after 4 years. Or even seeing one of his friends dressed as a lady.

Lucky for Lau it was only a disguise.

I flinched when I felt his fingers entering my skirt from the back of my seat. Then slowly his fingers slid inside my underwear rubbing my most delicate part.

I tried my best to not make any sound. But I couldn't stop to bite my lips as the pleasure keeps coming.

"Peaches! You'll hurt yourself if you keep doing that!" He whispered.

"Then don't touch me!" I said glaring at him.

I grasped his thigh when he suddenly enterd his finger. Making my lips formed a slient o.
My hips started shaking while he slowly pull them apart to gain better access.

He wouldn't be able to do this if the seat are not this close. He have a long arms for this.
I should have just sat on the front row.

He thrusted his finger causing me to tighten my grasp to his thigh. Making me close my eyes with sheer pleasure.

I heaved a relief sigh when he finally stopped and pull out his finger. But he really licked his finger in front of my face then his lips formed a creepy smile.

I turned away when I feel like my cheeks is about to burst.

Da*n... I can't even deny that he's good...