DDC 33

Maxine's Pov

The boys already left. I'm currently in our room. Waiting for a traitor to barge in. I looked out the window and saw a silhouette of a man.

He waved at me and I'm sure that it's ChangWook. Phoenix right hand from ALPHA.

After a few minutes. He made a signal.

Which means they're here.

"They're here! Stay alert!" I whispered to the ear device connected to the girls.

I sat on the couch beside the bed and took the blade from the night stand. I lift my feet to the bed and wait.

After only a few minutes, I heard the door slowly opening. Until a gun pointed at my head.

I could see her reflection from the mug on the nightstand. I smiled.

Just as I expected. They would volunteer to come here to avenge four of their members.

"Good evening Mina..." I said and I saw her eyes widened.

I stood up, turned around to face her. Her gun still pointing at me.

"I heard you won the trade game between BLOOD!" She said with a cold tone and I smiled.

"I heard you're pregnant! But recently had an abortion..." I said back and her eyes widened again.

"H-how did you know that!!?" I rolled my eyes.

"You really asked me that? Sweetheart! I'm Tyrone's muse!" I said in a sarcastic way.

Truth is, I heard it from Irene and Joy. They're my close friends from ANGELS. Tyrone and the boys have heard of it as well.

"Y-you! You killed Jonghan and Wonwoo!" She said and I can now clearly see the rage from her eyes.

Whoever among those two. She must be dating him.

Psh. How cheap.

"So?" I said and her eyes widened again.

What is she even shocked about?

"You killed your fellow Cold Body and you don't even give a f**k!!?" Now she yelled at me and made a sarcastic laugh.

"Don't start me with that sh** Mina! You betrayed the entire Cold Body and you don't even give a f**k about it as well!!?" I yelled back at her.

Everytime Iam reminded by their betrayal. I always feel mad.

"Whatever! The WATCHERS are gonna fall anyway!" She said and attempted to shot me but I dodge.

We started shooting at each other.

Tsk. VELVET won't be one among the DISTRICT 7 if they aren't this good. How disappointing. But I'm worried for the others.

When she tried to refill her gun with bullets, I threw a blade to her shoulder causing her to screech. I jumped to her and pulled the blade. I threw her gun away and punched her on the face.

"I don't care if you betray us just because you think we will fall! What I know is your a traitor and you will be punished!" I said and was about to stab her on her neck.

When I heard random screams outside the room.

Those kids. Tsk. How annoying.