DDC 47

Kenzie's Pov

"Hyung! Hurry up will you!?" I said as we are trying to sneak inside a foreign building.

This morning only... Kessie and I decided to activate CIPHER to find the nuclear bomb. And we found it here.

In this old and abandoned building. I remeber Llanis was planning to buy this but we can't find the owner.

It was before Dandrell got to the city. And before Rain was banned from entering the city.
Because the building is Rain's property.

"We're here!" Kessie said while looking at her ipad.

I looked around and we're on a basement. An empty basement.

I don't see how they'll hid the bomb here.

"We're trapped!" Phoenix said lazily as he sat down and tap his sword on the ground.

"Tsh! Nobody's here!" Kessie said and rolled her eyes.

"Duh! CIPHER had never operated for four years thanks to you... They probably know how to avoid its access and made it possible not to see them!" He said in a sarcastic way.

"You're right... This could be a trap... Hmm... What should we do then?" I asled rubbing my chin as I sat down beside him.

"Wait! If we're trapped, aren't you guys even worried about it?" She asked and we both huffed.

"Duh! Peaches! Where did your memory go after four years? You sound like you still don't know us!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Or is it just you that changed?" I added and she huffed.

I looked at the ground out of boredom.

But I notice something odd on the ground.

"You noticed it too?" I looked at Phoemix while Kessie was confused.

"Hmm... Do you think they buried it there?" I asked and he nod.

"Duh! I'm here!" Kessie rolled her eyes at us.

"Look at the ground!" I said and she fin'lly noticed.

Tsk. She became slow.

"We need something to smash it!" I said just as we heard footsteps approaching us.

"Just in time!" Phoenix said and smiled sheepishly.

Maxine's Pov

I turned to Ierre when she suddenly shrugged me.

"What is it?" I asked.

We're currently staying at the mansion along with some members of SHADOWS and PIONEERS to watch us.

"Uhm... Unnie, we've been calling you! We were asking if you've heard from the guys yet?" She asked.

"Ahh... They said Lisa's safe..." I said and they sighed in relief.

"But... are you okay though?" She asked and she looked worried.

"I'm fine... I'm just--"

I wasn't able to finish what I'm saying when I heard gunshots.

"I hate to say it but I hope they're okay! And I hope they won... It will be better for them to rule DDC instead of Mr.Dandrell!" Cyril said crossing her arms.