DDC 22

Kessie's Pov

I woke up and tried to stand up to put on some clothes. But before I could, Llanis snaked my waist pulling me back to bed.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"I have to prepare for school!" I said.

"You won't be able to go to school for now!" He whispered again.

"Why not?!" I retorted.

"Lau said your skills sucks! So you're gonna have to focus on training!" He said.

I was about to say something when someone just barge into Llanis' room.

I immediately pulled the blanket to cover my body as Llanis was already wearing his pants.

"Oh! Am I interrupting anything?" Lau said with a girly tone pretending to shy away.

"Yes! You bastard!" Llanis exclaimed at him and throw him a pillow.

"Tyrone hyung summoned The District 7 for emergency meeting 10 minutes from now! Get up! And get dressed!" He said before leaving.

Llanis stood up and carried me to the bathroom. He insisted to take shower together.

Kenzie's Pov

The hollowed room was filled with killers in just 10 minutes. Everyone remained silent when Tyrone walked to the center.

"I assume you already know about the invite my team had received from BLOOD! I just wanna assure you that I've picked the members to attend the trade game already and they are ready to take off their heads. But that isn't the reason why I summoned all of you!"

"The death of our residents is increasing every week! Why? Because they were able to gain access with our night patrols! They were able to kill causing incredible counts of death because they can freely move in the night disguising as one of our night patrols!"

"So why don't we play a game?"

He said and gave them a guess-what-I'm thinking-look.

"I can sense that there's a traitor among us in this very hollow room! And you're gonna find out soon who it is!"

"Everyone in this room are now playing in a game! Until we caught the bastard who betrayed us and the asshole who's messing with DDC, the game won't end! This is the perfect time to be suspicious of your members!"

"Are you saying that you're reviving the Death's Game?" Jinyoung asked.

The Death's Game is very famous among the Cold Bodies. Only the District 7 can play this game.