DDC 40

Eunwoo's Pov

We only have 3 days left before we return to DDC. Yohan had gotten better from when he was just taking his medications.

The doctors here are really good.

I remember when I was a new recruit. Kenzie brought me and my co-members here to learn about basic things about medics.

The Doctors here are hell'a good. Kenzie said that the Doctors here was a former member of the Cold Bodies. So it's really shouldn't a question why they're so good.

Phoenix said that once our reign is over. It's either we choose to stay at the city as a member of Code Red. Or stay here to become a member of MENTORS.

Code Red is an exclusive clan. They can only be summoned when the city needs them the most. The Code Red's members consists of previous members of Cold Bodies who chose to stay in the city.

MENTORS. Hence the name. The members who choose to leave the city were based somewhere around the world as a Mentor of whatever branch a Cold Body choose. Either Medic, Combat training etc.

The MENTORS are scattered around the world and one of those hundreds base we own are here in New York.

"Argh... I miss home!" Bambam whined while playing with his ice cream.

While Yohan and Phoenix are busy with their purpose here, Bambam and I are busy doing a field research a MENTOR in here gave us. We finished it last night so we're probably just gonna wait for Yohan and Phoenix for the next 2 days.

"Yugyeom kept annoying me every night! He even sent a picture of him and Jackson carrying a stag's head. They went hunting at the SMOKEY FOREST!"

"Aah! The Smokey Forest! I remember when we used to hunt there with the guys!" I said as I reminisce from the past.

I think it was after Kessie left. Maybe 4 to
3 years ago. Me, Yohan, Bambam, Guanlin, Moonbin and Mingyu. We used to go there together and hunt as part of our training.

That was before Mingyu's clan betrayed us.

"I know what you're thinking! You probably remember when we used to hunt there!" Yohan said.

We're actually at the canteen right now. Having ice cream after late breakfast.

Me, Yohan, Bambam and Phoenix.

"Hey! Phoenix! Who were you talking to last night?" Bambam suddenly asked.

"Not important!" Phoenix said.

"Not important? But you were smiling like a lover boy!" He said laughing and I can clearly saw Phoenix eyes widened.

"I heard you too!" Yohan said and smiled.

"Yah! Am I the only one clueless here? What is this all about?" I asked and Yohan and Bambam laughed.

"Just keep your mouth shut about it!" Phoenix exclaimed.

"Okay but who's weakling?" Yohan asked wearing a sheepish smile.

Phoenix eyes widened and I'm pretty sure that Yohan really caught him off guard.

"Why? Why are you acting like that? Don't tell me you're dating?" I said and laughed but he just looked at me.

"No way! You're dating?! Really!?" Bambam exclaimed.