DDC 11

Lau's Pov

It was Friday afternoon and I was having a lunch with the new girls.
We had a lot of topic but my mind was a bit preoccupied by someone.
Ierre. I feel like there's something more to her.

Everyone in the canteen suddenly flinched when a student barge in just to switch the televisions channel to the news.

I stood up reading the headlines in CAPS LOCK.

"One of the Watcher's hidden sibling arrived at the city." What the f**k! Are they referring about Kessie.

The entire students in the canteen started to gossip after reading the news.
Some also gave a glaring session with the new girls.

I turned to Kessie and she seems to be thinking the same.

"What?!! What's your problem!!?" Ierre suddenly shout at the student giving all of them a threatening look.

"Yah! Don't act all tough when you're just new here! B*tch!" A red haired girl from the other table said rolling her eyes to Ierre.

"What did you call me?!!" She said pulling the girl's hair.

Lisa and Karen immediately stood up to stop her.

"Take that back! You slut!!!" Ierre shouted at her face.

"Yah!!! Don't touch me!!!!" The girl shouted back.

Some of he students started to take photos and videos.
I really wanted to stop them but turns out I'm having fun to watch her fight.

"Aren't you gonna stop them?" Kessie asked glaring at me.

"No!" I said smiling to annoy her.

She rolled her eyes before she joined the girls and tried to stop them from causing a huge fight.

"Yah!!! You can't leave this place anymore! You're gonna die soon!!!" The girl shouted to Ierre causing her to get slapped by Kessie.

Hmmm.... The fight is starting to get interesting.

"You better watch wath you say b**ch!!! Or else you're gonna regret it!" Kessie said gripping her face making the girl look like a squished gellatin.

They look cute. Though it's a weak fight and no one's bleeding. It will do.

The fight continue to go on until I saw Tyrone and Maxine looking at the news.

The headlines have changed and it reads.

The Watchers will soon fall...

"What the f**k!?" I muttered.

A few minutes later. Llanis arrived at the scene and everyone stopped.

Llanis seems to be in a bad mood when he arrived. The students flinched when Llanis shouted at them and commanding them to follow him.

They all obeyed and left the canteen.

"Aww... They left without me..." then Kenzie and Max approached me.

"Did you receive a message too?" Kenzie asked.

"A message?" I asked back.

I checked my phone and saw an unread message. I opened it and surprised to read what it says.

I know you Laurence Nicholas. I know everything about you. I'm going to expose you. I will ruin your lives. You and your friends. I will tear down Cold Bodies. One by one. The Watchers will fall.