DDC 30

Kenzie's Pov

It's been a day already after Yohan's punishment. Shaun already left with Daniel and MJ to check the lead they found.

Tyrone informed us to summon the girls at the training ground and inform them about the plan.

So I asked Lau to summon them with me. They were curious at first because they didn't know where the training ground was. Until we arrived to our underground and the girls were surprised with awe.

They ran to the organized weapons and scanned them with their eyes like kids.

"Waaaah! I thought I would see weapons like this only at that luxurious mansion!" Karen exclaimed.

She must be referring about the training room at Yohan's mansion.

"You girls shouldn't be surprised about this! You're living with the WATCHERS in the first place!" I said and she just smirked at me.

"Why did you brought us here?" Cyril asked while busy looking at the bow and arrow section.

"We have something important to announce!" I said.

"There will be an event at the end of this month! Which is only a few days ahead. We're tight on schedule so pay attention." I started.

"We will be attending a party which means all the ladies will be left here! But don't worry since the major clans will back you up!"

"You girls have a simple mission!"

"You mean dangerous! Not simple!" Cyril commented and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and just listen!" Lau yelled which surprised the girls.

They didn't know about his attitude. He usually have this whenever we're preparing for a serious plan.

"Traitors from Cold Bodies will come here to capture you! Your job is to lure them down here! To that door!" I said and pointed the black, iron door at the corner.

"You need to train atleast in order to defend yourself! And of course, to not be a dead weight for the major clans. Once you make sure that you lure the traitors to that door! You can freely leave as the major clan will take it from there!" I explained.

"What's in that door?" Lara asked.

"Let's just--" I was gonna explain when I heard Maxine cutting me off.

"You've been in there before Kessie... Why don't you tell them what's in there?" She said not even bothering to throw us a glance.

She walked to the grenade section and did some warm up.

I looked at Kessie and raised an eyebrow then she sighed.

"That door leads to the tunnel to the pit. The pit is where the Cold Bodies held the Killing Game!" She said.

"Come on peaches! Can't you explain further?" Lau said with disappointment.

"Shut up and just listen!" Ierre imitated him but in a playful way.

Making Lau glare at her. I chuckled when Ierre looked away.

"I don't remember that much LAURENCE!" She said.

"Enough of your bulls**ts and just start training!" Tyrone suddenly spoke.

Behind him was Phoenix, Llanis and Yohan. All of them are wearing their training clothes. All of us actually.