DDC 1

3rd Person's Pov

"Llanis!!!!!!!!" a loud scream coming from one of the rooms that could probably be heard around the huge mansion.

After a few seconds. A man suddenly stormed out of his room screaming.

"Llanis! You b**ch!!! I told you not to touch my cosmetics!!!" he screamed to the top of his lungs causing one of his hyungs to come out and throw him a mug with warm coffee.

Lucky for him he was able to dodge.

"Will you f**king shut up!!? It's 5 in the morning!" his hyung lectured him while glaring at him.

"Where's Llanis?!" he asked his hyung but he didn't answer and returned to his room instead.

Lau rolled his eyes and continued to search for the mentioned name.

It's already 5 in the morning and the students of the group are preparing to go to school.

The youngest, Yohan, already left with Kenzie and Tyrone.

Only the remaining four are left in the house; Shaun, Phoenix, Llanis and Lau.

"Lau! Come here and have breakfast!" Shaun called him. The parent of the group.

Lau immediately glared at the person sitting right next to Shaun before approaching them.

"Llanis! I told you not to touch my cosmetics!" He said again, still glaring at the male beside him.

"I didn't touch them! Maybe the b**ch you hooked up last night did!" Llanis said while slicing the ham on his plate.

"You better be right or I'll burn your stuff!"

"Yah!!! Why are you even blaming me for that!!?"

"Then who else!!? Only you and I use them!!!"

"Why the hell would I bother to touch your stuff when I have my own!!?"

"Enough both of you! Just eat!" Shaun shouted at them causing them to flinch and automatically started to eat quietly.

"I'm leaving!" The three turned to Phoenix who's now ready to leave before they return to eating again.

"I'm leaving too! Clean up after you eat! And make sure you won't try to kill each other again!" Shaun said, grabbing his phone and coat from the kitchen stool.

He made his way to leave the kitchen but before he did, he turned to the two.

"Don't go clubbing tonight! We have a meeting!" He reminded the two before he left.

After the two finished eating, they cleaned the kitchen then got ready for school.

DOLC DIBOES UNIVERSITY
5:30 AM

The classrooms are almost full and classes are about to start within a few minutes.

However many students are still currently gathered at the park...

Because of a student being beaten up by a group of bullies. Again.

Though some teachers and students already saw them. Nobody dared to help the helpless boy. Scared that the bullies might be part of The Cold Bodies.

"Come on Yohan! Where did the fun in you go?" the bully asked, obviously teasing while grabbing Yohan's neck.

"If you keep doing this we won't be friends anymore!" the bully added.