DDC 44

Llanis' Pov

I woke up early today and was surprised to see Yohan sitting at the common room. He's staring at his phone as if it's about to run away if he tries to sleep.

Was he staying like that for the whole night?

Dang? Why doesn't Lisa just answer her phone? 

I sat near him and watched him. I chuckled when I noticed that he didn't even flinch for the next 30 minutes.

"Yohan! Did you get some sleep already?" I asked but he didn't answer.

Or even looked at me.

After a few hours. He didn't even move until the ladies filled the common room.

"Yah! Just don't worry about her! She's with her parents! She can't just always report to you about everything she does!" Cyril scolded her but he looked like a statue.

After a few minutes. We already had our breakfast without Yohan and when we got back to the common room.

He's still on the same position where we left him.

"Yohan!" Phoenix spoke and shook him.

"You need to get some sleep dumbass!" Hyung said.

"She's probably just spending time with her family! Don't worry too much!" Lara added.

The ladies seem to worry about Yohan.

After a few minutes. Kenzie suddenly ran to the common room with his laptop.

"What's wrong?" Shaun asked.

"Ladies! All of you! Go back to your rooms now! You too hyung!" He said and referring to Shaun.

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Lisa... She's here! W-with her parents!" Kenzie said and all of us exclaimed 'WHAT' in unison.

Shaun immediately pulled the girls with no further explanation so it's only the six of us left here.

Lau told Yohan about it since he hasn't seem to heard it.

He immediately ran to the gate so we decided to follow him except Lau and Phoenix.

Yohan's expression remained blank as Lisa slowly walks toward her. Behind her are her parents.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" Yohan asked with a cold tone.

But Lisa didn't answer instead she just hugged him.

"You live here too?" Lisa's mom asked Yohan.

"Yes ma'am! But... Mind if I ask what are you doing here?" Tyrone asked.

"Oh... Do you perhaps--"

"Mom?" My eyes widened when I heard Lau.

Mom? He called Lisa's mother 'mom'?

"Larc!!!" She exclaimed and a tear fell from her eyes.

She ran towards Lau amd hugged him but Lau seemed uncomfortable.
And confused.

"You!!?" Lisa exclaimed pointing at Lau.

While he remained with a poker face pushing the woman away.

"We should probably left you to talk!" Yohan said with a cold tone.