DDC 32

Lara's Pov

The moment those chains broke, I screamed and cover my face with my hands.

I was shivering with fear waiting for death to come to me. Then I heard a loud bang and something fell hard on the floor.

I checked to see what happened.

The prisoner is already dead and his head exploded on the floor.
Disgusting.

I looked at Phoenix who now opened the jail. He walked towards me and leaned to face me.

"I hate it when I saw someone weak... And you're the perfect example..." he said.

I want to punch him. I want to punch his face so hard right now. But I don't have enough strenght for it.

He lifted his hands and run his fingers to my hair.

"You should have seen yourself... you look ridiculously pathetic..." he mocked.

I started to cry again and he just did that smile again. That gummy smile.

Is this situation really remarkable for him?

"I like you..." he said with that smile which seems to have marked on my mind.

Is he really a paychopath? After scaring me like that he'll say he like me?

I didn't said anything when he carried me. He carried me back to the elevator. Back to their mansion and back to....

His room?

"I heard Karen's awake already... She might question you if she saw you like this... And you're not in the right state to answer her..." he explained.

He suddenly laid beside me as if I wasn't there. So he wants me to sleep beside him after what he did? Tch.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep with him beside me. When I woke up, it was almost time for lunch...

Phoenix is gone. So I immediately went out to the common room and the girls are already there.

Including Maxine who's busy chatting with Kessie and Lisa.

"Lara!" Cyril unnie called me when she saw me.

"Where have you been you brat!!?" She yelled and throw a pillow at me.

"I- I was... I was drunk..." not the best excuse I could say.

"And I slept on the attic..." I added not even sure if they have an attic here.

Thankfully. They didn't ask me anymore question. They suggested to spent the day together as if it's our last.
Since we're not really sure if we can make it tonight. And seriously, I don't think I can make it after what happened earlier.

I have time earlier because the prisoner was chained but I didn't do anything and just whined.

Phoenix was right. I'm weak.

"Unnie! You okay?" Karen suddenly asked me and I just nod.

The hours seems to have passed as if it's only a split second. I noticed that I haven't seen the boys for the whole day. Even though the girls are so loud. The house somehow feels empty without its owners.

5PM.

We were busy watching a movie when the boys arrived prepared for a party. One by one, they're busy doing something with their phones and laptop as they took over our space.