DDC 25

Lara's Pov

After changing my clothes. Phoenix took me on the other side of DDU. While on the other side is where Karen and Kenzie will be going.

"Just act normal and make sure they will see you..." Phoenix whispered to my ear before he disappeared through the shadows.

I walked around the area vice versa until I heard random voices. I gathered up all my senses and walked to them.

They saw me and immediately pointed a gun at me.

"Oh my Gosh!!! You caught me!!!" I screamed obviously asking help from Phoenix.

"Ignore her!" I heard Phoenix voice and he walked out of the shadow.

"Moonbin! Jinyoung!" He said and the boys smiled at him. They put down their gun and walked away as if they didn't see me.

Phoenix disappeared again so I continue to walk around. I walked for at least an hour when I saw 3 people approaching me.

They rounded me up and I tried to call for Phoenix. But there's no sign of him.

What the hell? Is he abandoning me now?

"Look who we got here! Isn't she one of the newbies?" The girl said while chewing a gum.

"Too bad lady! We kill anyone we see if there's still a curfew"

"Don't worry! Dying isn't that painful!"

"We were right... You were pretending to be patrollers...." Finally. I heard his voice.

The three flinched. They probably know it was Phoenix base on the way they react.

Phoenix walked out of the shadow with a gun on his hand.

"Soyeon... Daehwi... Woojin... Want a taste of my mark?" He said.

"Phoenix... I haven't seen you in a while!" The guy he called Daehwi spoke.

Phoenix pointed his gun at them. And before they could move. He shot them one by one on their head.

He killed them just like that. He didn't even gave them a chance to explain themselves.

He took out a blade from his pocket. Using it. He wrote a word HELL on their skin.

After he was done. He turned to face me.

"They're not officially a part of Cold Bodies. They're from a foreign clan..." he said with a smirk printed on his face.

"Still! Why didn't you let them explain themselves!?" I scolded him.

He walked towards me with a blank face. I was starting to feel uncomfortable now that he's only inches away from me.

"Should I kill you now?" He whispered.

"Yah!!! D-don't do something stupid like that! You psychopath!" I shouted at his face and he didn't seem to like it.

He grabbed my face and pulled me even closer. If I lean more, I might end up kissing him.

"Aren't you afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you!" I lied.

"Liar!" He said.

"Everyone fears me! Why not you?"

"Well I guess I'm not one of your Everyone!"

"You have some guts Lara!"

That was the first time he said my name. And it's giving me goosebumps.