DDC 46

Lisa's Pov

I was so busy staring at the man on the entrance when Seojun whispered to me again.

"The WATCHERS received an invite from him... He agreed to finish Rain and let us giard you and your parents..."

"For?"

"The WATCHERS are planning to end the Death's Game... And the battle will be held at the SMOKEY FOREST. The entire COLD BODIES are waiting there..." he explained.

Both of us turned when Fox walked towards us followed by two young man. Everyone are still mumbling.

"Ms. Chello... It's nice to finally see you!" He said.

"Those are Dokyeom and Joshua... Co-members of Jun and Vernon that Mr.Yoon killed to protect you..." Seojun said while glaring at them.

"And you are?" Joshua asked Seojun.

"I don't give away my name to traitors!" Seojun said and crossed his arms.

Joshua was about to hit him but Fox stopped him.

Fox is like the age of my father. But I don't see a reason why I should respect him as someone older than me. He's too bad for that.

"This man is from ALPHA... So don't act rashly!" Fox said with grin.

"Let's go!" He said and walked away first.

Seojun grabbed my arm and pulled me to follow them. While Guanlin and Moonbin did the same to my parents to follow us.

Some of the guards followed us as well.

We went inside a black van and went to the forest. I notived that I'm still wearing my wedding gown.

"Baby! I'm so sorry... We didn't know that he's a bad man!" My mom said while weeping.

"Mom... It's alright! What's imporatant is she didn't get to marry him!" Moonbin said playfully.

And even called my mother 'mom.'

"Lisa... Do you know thes people?" My dad asked.

"Don't even dare to give away our names or we'll knock you out!" Guanlin said with a serious tone while Moombin just laughed.

"Relax dude! Did you fought with Jihoon again!? Haha! Don't mind him! He have a monthly period!" He added.

"I'm Moonbin! This is Guanlin! And this--"

"Wait what's your name ALPHA?" He asked Seojun but he ignored him.

"Ehem! Anyway! We're allies here so don't worry!" He said and smiled at my parents as if something bad isn't happening right now.

"Is your clan always like this? Giving away your names easily? Or is it just you?" Seojun asked him in a sarcastic way.

"Dude! It's just me! Haha!" Moonbin again.

He really reminds me of Kenzie.

"Wait! I saw Kenzie earlier! Where did he go?" I asked.

"Oh! He's off to some errand!" Guanlin said.

So they knew. And everything was a show earlier.

Because they knew the media was there. They made Rain expose himself.

Dang. I almost married a drug-bastard. But he doesn't even look like atleast anyone with a bad habit.