DDC 19

Lara's Pov

Cyril already arrived at school and took us to a fancy restaurant. She wanted to treat us for lunch to celebrate Kessie and Ierre reuniting with their brothers.

We had a lot of fun talking with several topics. Talking about school and jobs.

We even made fun of Lisa for hanging out with a weirdo. But of course we scolded her and Cyril unnie reminded her of not being friends with him anymore.

We stayed at the restaurant for almost two hours before we decided to leave.
We still have an hour before the curfew so Karen and I told them to visit the mall.

We decided to go by partner to tour the mall. So my partner is Ierre and we went to an arcade.

We kept looking around and played a lot.

"I'm thirsty! Let's go buy a smoothie!" She said before pulling me to a smoothie vendor.

She bought two strawberry smoothie and was about to pay when...

"I'll pay for it!" A man said paying the vendor.

The vendor was confused first before accepting his money.

We both turned to the guy and surprised to see his face.

He looks exactly like Len. The sweet cutie at school.

"Unfamiliar faces!" He said before smiling at us.

I looked at Ierre and I could tell that she was bewitched by his gorgeous looks.

"H-hi!" She stuttered and the guy smiled again.

"Are you girls new here?" He asked.

"Uhm... W-we just moved here a few weeks ago..." she answered.

"Really? So? What do you think of the city?" He asked again.

"Gorgeous!" She said so I had to smack her head.

"I'm Laurence!" He said offering his hand and Ierre immediately shake it.

"I'm Ierre! And this is my friend Lara!" She said before taking back her hand.

"You know what? You really remind me of someone!" I said and he tilt his head.

"Really?" He asked smiling.

When will he stop smiling? She's making Ierre uncomfortable.

"You're flirting again Lau..." a familiar voice suddenly spoke behind him.

Then we saw Phoenix approaching from behind.