DDC 15

Lara's Pov

Kessie and Maxine already left a few hours ago.
Ierre told us that we should keep about his brother's speaking incident a secret.

I asked why her brother is disappointed to see her and she just said because it's a dangerous city.

I really wanted to ask more. Like what does he mean living his life like hell to hide her. But I held it in since what happened is already too much for her.

"Unnie... What do you think of Phoenix when you saw him earlier? He was a total wimp at school! And now! He just barged in here looking like that!" Karen said out of nowhere.

"I think he looks hot..." I said making her giggle.

"Yah! Don't get any stupid thoughts about him! He's Ierre's step brother!" I reminded her.

"What about Yohan? Isn't he a total prince that day? Too bad he went to school with his nerdy disguise the other day!" She said sounding disappointed.

"Hey! I'm curious about something! Do you think Yohan is related to Pres. Llanis? I mean that day! I could clearly tell that he's about to cry when Cyril unnie's boss operated on him!" I said reminiscing the incident.

"Yeah! I saw him too! But... wasn't Phoenix operated on him too? And what really happened that day? Why did the student killed himself? Why did Yohan and Phoenix tried to chase the student?..."

"You're right! Hmmm.... Something's fishy about them..." I said rubbing my chin.

Lisa's Pov

I just arrived at the mall. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Yohan's number.

"Yah!!! Where are you!!? I'm here!" I said while the guard's checking my bag.

After he checked my bag. I walked towards the mini park inside the mall and looked around.

It's already 5PM and we're suppose to watch a movie an hour ago for our english homework.
I'm pretty sure he's been waiting for an hour.

"I thought you were planning on ditching me... I was going to leave!" He said with a cold tone.

"I'm sorry! I should have texted you that I'm gonna be late! Where are you anyway?" I asked still looking around.

"I'm at the cafe where we had your dinner on your first day at school!" He said.

"Okay! I'm coming!"

"Hurry up! This place sickens me!"

"Are you serious? You said it's your favorite cafe!"

"Just hurry up!"

I ran to the cafe where we he first treat me for dinner. I looked around to find him but I couldn't see him.

"Yah! I can't see you! Can we just go some other place? This place is filled with flirts!" I said looking at the girls taking a guy's picture.

The guy is sitting at the corner but his back is facing me so I can't see his face. He's having a conversation on the phone.

The guy must be handsome. Unless those girls won't act like that.

"Yah! I'm at the cafe's entrance! Where are you?" I said turning away from the guy but he suddenly ended the call.

"Tsk! That nerd dork!" I cursed him when a guy suddenly blocked my sight.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him but surprise to see Yohan. He's not wearing his disguise.