DDC 14

Cyril's Pov

Today's weekends and we have nothing much to do.
Lara asked to just watch a kdrama so we all went to the living room to join her.

I didn't even notice the time and it's way past lunch.
I was about to stand up when a familiar girl entered the room.

"Kessie!!!" Ierre and Lisa shouted in unison.

The girls run towards her and gave her a hug.

I noticed that she came with someone. It was my boss' little sister. Maxine Leiton.

She was watching from behind with no expression.

"Which one of you is Ierre?" A man asked and suddenly walked in.

It was the guy I saw at school. He assisted my boss on operating Lisa's friend. The guy with the bleeding chest.

"Yah!!! D-did you just speak!!?" Lara said pointing him with her eyes widened.

Same goes for the girls except Kessie, me and Maxine.

"H-how did you-- Did you really just speak!!?" Karen said very surprised.

The man rolled his eyes and put his hands on his pocket.

"I'm not gonna say this again! Which one of you is Ierre?" He asked again making the girls flinch.

"Yah! What's your problem!!? Is this the first time you saw a man talk!?" I scolded them.

"Unnie! This guy have no tounge! He shouldn't be talking!" Ierre said pointing the man.

"Ierre! Stop pointing him!" Kessie said causing the man to smirk.

"So it's you..." he said walking towards Ierre.

I pulled her away placing her behind me.

"Yah! Back off! What do you need from her!!?" I said glaring at him but his face just gave me an expressionless look.

"It's alright unnie! He won't harm her! He just need to talk to her..." Kessie said.

"If you wanna talk to her! Just say it here!" I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"It's something personal..." Maxine said smiling at me.

" Maxine said smiling at me