DDC 43

Lisa's Pov

Today is probably the best morning we had here in this mansion. Lara unnie and Phoenix are dating while Maxine unnie and Tyrone are having a baby.

It may not be a good time to have a baby but it's still a good blessing. Much better than anyone can get.

"Doll! Did you see my books?" He's probabaly referring with the books Tyrone lend to him.

"I think I saw it at the terrace... You were reading it the other day!" I said and he went to the terrace.

I was about to head to the bathroom when I received a call.

It's from my mom.

I immediately went to the bathroom and answered the call.

"Baby! What took you so long?"

"Mom! I'm actually busy right now! Why did you call?"

"Why? Can't I call my daughter whenever I want to?"

"Mom! I know you always call for a reason!"

"Okay! Okay! Lara and Karen's mom called me! She said her daughters aren't answering their phones and they found out that they ditched their butler who's suppose to look after them at the city!"

"Oh mom! About that! I--"

"Did you know about it too?"

"What!? No! They lost their phone at the cruise. So they weren't able to contact Auntie. And their butler..."

Uhm... What did the unnies say about it?

Ahh!

"He got lost at the Port. We can't wait for him anymore because the cruise is living!"

"But why was he banned from the city? He said his name was banned from entering the city! Do you know about it?"

"No! Mom! I really need to go now! I'm really busy!"

I said and ended the call.

I was gonna shut it off when she called again.

I rolled my eyes and answer it again.

"What is it again?" I retorted.

"Don't end the call yet! I have something important to tell you!"

"What is it?"

"Your Dad and I will be arriving at the city maybe 4 days from now!"

"What!!?"

"Oh baby! I know it's a sudden. But we have business to attend at the city! Do you wanna hear about it?"

"But Mom--"

"Our company will have a deal with Maxshaun Corp.!!!" She screamed.

She's coming to the city? What if Dandrell find out about it? What if he tries to hurt my parents?

What should I do?
Should I tell Yohan about it?

"Baby? Are you still there?"

"Y-yes!"

"Aww! Did I surprise you! Don't tell your friends about it yet okay? Anyway! How is your stay going?"

"I-It's all good..."

"Are you girls safe? Is someone bothering you? Tell me if there is!"

Yes Mom. But he's not just bothering us. He wants to kill us.