Chapter Ten

Tatiana

I don't know what to say next. The things I've heard from her had made me think. If I'll be in her situation, I probably won't last long. She's a brave girl for not being afraid of taking steps and doing sacrifices here and there. It's admirable.

  “Ang sarap ah. ” I heard her say, making me look up.

  She's really cute. I've met a lot of people, but I've never met someone like her. Not that there's anything wrong with others. I mean, she did talked back at me, and even cutted me off when I'm speaking. It's just different from what I've been used to. She even managed to make me hug her when I saw her cry, even if she's not asking for it.

  I nodded. “Yes. That's why I love this place. You should've tried their special dish, but let's save it for next time,” I said.

  She threw me a confused look, making me arch my brow. “What?”

   “May next time ulit?”

   “What? You don't want ba?”

She forcefully shook her head, placing the food in her mouth. “Hindi naman sa ganun. Nakakagulat lang. Next time, ako na manlilibre.”

  I don't want her to spend money on me pero seeing her that excited made me agree.

  Why am I so excited for her treat?

  We finished our food and talked for a while bago kami nag-decide na umuwi na. As I promised, I drove her to her apartment.

  Hindi naman ito masyadong malayo sa pinagkainan namin. The buildings in here are a little too close to each other. I can even see the window of their neighbors reaching their wall because it's open.

  I turned off the ignition and she turned to look at me. “Thank you so much, Tatiana. Sobra, sobra na panlilibre mo sa akin, kaya next time ako na talaga!” She did the cross sign in her heart making me laugh a little.

  “I enjoyed your company. I can't wait for your libre rin. Don't spend too much ah?”

  She nodded and smiled again, making me look at her eyes. It was pretty dark outside, few cars had passed and the street screams empty. No one can see us inside rin because my window is tinted naman.

  I can't help but get lost in her shinning brown orbs. This may sound lame, but her eyes are indeed beautiful. It was dark but I can spot an emotion in it, it was something familiar yet I can't decipher what.

  “Uhm... ” I broke my contact and blushed furiously. Why on earth did I do that?!

  “Sorry. I was-nah I'll get going. See ya. ”

  She snapped back to reality too, shaking her head. She scramble out of the car, closing the door with more force.

  My heart is pounding so loud. I don't want this, the thing I'm feeling. It's so new and I am so afraid of it.

  What in the world is this!?

  I quickly drove home, not bothering if I over speed. Pagkarating ay dumeretso agad ako sa kwarto ko at tinawagan ang kaibigan ko.