Chapter Sixteen

Tatiana

Thinking about the stupid things I did causes me headache. I'm such a douche and I know I don't deserve anything-but I'm Tatiana de Rendalve and I deserve more so I'm not going to let that stupid thing I said get into what I want.

   “You look fine now. Are you done having a mini bitch mood? ” Debby asked, as she saw me at the parking lot where we usually meet after school.

   “Yes. I also need to go now because I have something to do.” I said my goodbye to her, and texted Sasha a quick bye.

  She just raised her brows at me, with a look of surprise in her face. “Take care!”

  I honked and drove off to where I need to go.

   “I'm Tatiana de Rendalve. I called you last day about tha-” the lady at the other side of the counter didn't wait for me to finish my sentence. She cuts me off with her overly joyed voice.

   “Hello, Ms. Tatiana! Everything is ready na po. Do you need any help sa pag karga?”

  I nodded and she asked some of her co-worker to shift places with her, reasoning out that she needs to help me.

   “Is this for your sister or brother, ma'am? It looks so nice and-”

   “Put it in the back nalang. ” I told her impatiently.

   “Okay po. Pwede po ba ako magpa picture?”

  I look at her, and my watch. Damn it's almost 5!

   “Just make it quick. I need to go somewhere pa eh. ”

   She nodded enthusiastically and held out her phone in front of us. We both smile at the three snaps she took. After securing the box at the back, I nod at her and drove off to where I need to go.

   I hope I'm not too late.

  I arrived at her school's gate, where a guard is standing. “Hello. I'm Tatiana de Rendalve-”

  “Anak po ba kayo ni Sir Nicholas ma'am?” I nodded and the guard let me in immediately.

  Thank heavens for my fathers enormous donations at schools here, because I get to have some special treatments.

  “Hey,” I said, rolling down my window so I can talk to the person who is busy gawking at me.

  I mean, I'm stunning so it's not new to me.

   “Omg! Tatiana de-”

   “Do you happen to know where your accountan-oh nevermind. Thanks!” I saw a glimpse of the person I'm looking for not that far from where my vehicle stops.

  “Pwede po ba pa pic-”

  “Later because I gotta run. Bye!” I didn't wait for her response, I just stomp at the gas quickly.

  I checked myself at the black screen of my phone to check if I still look as stunning as I was a minute ago, and damn, I still do.