Chapter Eighteen

Tatiana

I'm lucky my sorry ass was forgiven or else I'll be dammed.

   Kidding.

   I know Lyrie will forgive me, I'll make sure she will. I don't want her to hate me, nuh-uh.

   “Nakakahiya talaga. Natagusa pa ako,” she said, coming out of the bathroom.

  After the unboxing of my gift, I noticed the stain at her back, which was her period stain. Also one of the reasons why she changed mood so quick. How adorable.

   “It's fine. It's normal. We both get that every month so stop apologizing.”

  She's still red and I can't help but smile. I caught her hand and placed it in mine, guiding her towards the bed. Which surprised her. Nothing sexual, it's more of a cuddly moment.

   “Tatiana...”

   “Hmm? ”

   “Sila mama... ”

   “I called them already. I told them you're staying with me and I'll take you home bukas.” They were a little worried about her staying with me again, pero I managed to convince them na ayos lang.

  Lyrie nodded and we are surrounded again with silence. It was comforting. No one dared to say anything, just our breath and the noise of the air condition inside. She's laying beside me, staring at the ceiling silently.

   If I were told that I'll be doing this to someone, I'll surely laugh at that person and tell them to shut up because it's not gonna happen. But now, I'm laying in my bed with a company of the person I never knew I'd talk to, let alone sleep with. It scares me a little how Lyrie had manage to break my walls without even hammering to get in. It just opened to her, as if it's been waiting for her.

   “Tatiana, may aaminin ako,” she said, breaking the silence.

   I gave her a glance and nodded at her to continue.

   Is she gonna confess again?

   Inayos niya ang pagkahiga niya para matignan ako. “Hindi naman talaga ako galit. Sa katunayan nga, ako ang natatakot kasi baka ikaw ang galit tapos ayaw mo na ako kausapin. Natakot talaga ako baka kasi nalagpasan ko na ang boundary wall na inilagay mo kaya nagkaganun. ”

  I look at her dumbfounded. She's not mad? So what was that face kanina?

   “Baka nagtataka ka sa inakto ko kanina. Sorry na. Sabi kasi ni Kate sa akin para daw hindi ka magalit eh unahan na kita sa pagiging galit. Pasensya na talaga. ”

  That friend of hers is a bitch, Lyrie is so stupid naman.

   “You're so annoying talaga, noh? Why would you listen to her idiocy?Gosh, Lyrie. I thought you were mad and you weren't? Was that funny? No! Did I look dumb kanina? Yes. You're so stupid talaga,” I told her, massaging my temples.

   “Galit na galit ka naman. Uminom ka ngang tubig, palagi init ulo mo. Sa sama ng loob ka ba pinaglihi?”

  I look at her and rolled my eyes. “Fine. I'm not gonna react but don't do it again, stupid dwarf. ”