Chapter Fifty

Tatiana

It's been a year and I can't believe I'm with the most amazing person ever. She helped me grow and is constantly helping me know more about the world. Today is our first anniversary and I can't wait to see her.

  “Your smile is so wide. I am happy to see you happy, anak.”

  It grew wider when I heard Dad speak. I am at home right now with them because they asked na mag lunch daw kami kasama si Lyrie. Si mommy ay nasa kusina at naghahanda, while Dad is reading a newspaper on our couch. They both  decided to stay here in the Philippines and rekindle their love again. I'm happy to see them both glowing with love. Dad is still guilty for what he did, and is making up to me and mom everyday. It's just amazing how forgiveness can change the world. Just like what Lyrie did to me. If she didn't forgave me, I don't know what I'd do talaga.

  “I'm just happy, dad. We are good na. Me and Lyrie is going strong pa. Plus, today is our anniversary. I really need to look good. Do I look good na?” I asked as I twirl in front of him.

   He motioned for me to come sit beside him and smile. “You look beautiful, anak. As always. Don't be nervous, I'm sure your girlfriend will be gawking at you when she sees you,” he said, and whispered, “Like your Mom when she saw me at out first date.”

  “Mommy! Daddy said you were gawking at him at your first date!” I yelled, making dad pretend to get hurt.

  “You always kampi your mom. I'm hurt.”

  “She's just informing me because you are spreading lies again,” mom said, entering the the room. She looks beautiful in her pink dress. Walang kupas talaga ang beauty niya, which is passed on to me.

  “Lies? It was true, hon,” dad said, spreading his arms to mom as she took a seat beside him. They hugged each other and I joined them too.

  We entangled after hearing that Lyrie had arrived. I smile nervously at them and walk towards the front door para sunduin siya. I almost trip seeing her wear a pretty white dress, with matching heels. Her hair is styled in a bun, her face in a simple but breathtaking make-up.

  “Y-you look so beautiful, baby,” I said, coming closer to her.

  She nervously smile at me and accepted my hands. “Kinakabahan nga ako. Hindi ba ako overly dressed sa lunch? Sabi kasi ng kapatid ko dapat presentable raw. Kaya ito, pina ganito ako.”

  I shook my head and captured her lips for a kiss. She suck in her breath but relaxed and smile. “Masyado ka talagang na-aadik sa halik ko, Tatiana.”

  I pouted hearing her call me by my name. “I am addicted to your lips. Kung pwede nga let's go directly to my room and ki-”

  “Lunch first, anak.”

  Lyrie jump and turn red seeing my mom and dad. I almost forgot about our lunch. Damn, her lips.

  “Fine. Anyway, Mom and Dad, this is my girlfriend. I know you've met her na.”

  Lyrie's hand were shaking as I held it kaya I squeezed it a little to comfort her.

  “We talked noong birthday ng anak ko. I'm happy to see you again, you look so beautiful, Lyrie,” mom said, coming closer to hug her.