Chapter Twenty Six

Tatiana

I've decided to take Lyrie out so we can have some alone time together. I know I made her upset so it's also my way to make it up for her. I don't want any interruptions so I only brought my camera, and left my phone at the house we rented.

  Debby and Sasha decided to explore the island on their own using my car, so me and Lyrie are going to ride the Jeepney until we reach the other town, where I rented another car. We are now currently inside the jeep, sitting near the driver's side.

  Lyrie turned to me, her hair flying on my side on the process. “So maganda ba lugar namin? ”

  The smell of her shampoo hit my nose, where I noted to ask her what brand she's using. “Yeah, I kind of like the place. ”

  “Kind of lang?”

  I shrugged. I didn't really explore the island more, the only place I got to go is her and her friend's house, plus some local restaurants we dined in. “Well… I can't rate it more pa. Let's explore muna then I'll tell you my answer. ”

  The girl frowned, not satisfied with my answer. “Ewan ko sayo. Ako? kung hindi ako naka pasa, dito nalang ako titira eh. Masaya naman dito, dami din pwede mapagkitaan.”

  I raise my brow at her. “You're not done yet with your studies. Alam mo ba, if you say that wish daw it'll come true. Do you want to fail?”

  Her eyes lit up in horror at what I said. She immediately shook her head. “Hoy! Huwag naman ganyan. Joke lang kasi. Simbako, palayo…” She knocked the ceiling of the jeepney, preventing the curse to come.

  The jeepney halted, making us all confused.

  “Sino yung kumatok? Hindi kayo bababa?” asked the driver.

  I turn to look at Lyrie, and she's now covered in red. Her face screams kill me now or I'll die in embarrassment, but I laughed at her.

  She turn to the driver, her expression changed into guilt. “Kuya, sorry po. Nadala lang po ako sa sinabi netong kasama ko. Kumatok lang ako para hindi matuloy ang malas, sorry po. Tara na po,” she said, still blushing hard.

  I can't control myself, I laughed so hard that Lyrie glared at me. People around us are looking too, some were chuckling in there seats.

  How adorable, yet stupid of this girl.

  “Nako. Tsk, tsk,” the driver said, glaring at Lyrie.

  That was funny.

  “Tatiana, hindi nakakatawa,” she said, lowering her head.

  “Oh no. It's funny. I will pay a hundred dollars just to have a video copy of that scene again,” I replied, still chuckling.

  After that funny scene on the jeepney, Lyrie decided to get mute until we reach our destination. Now, we're on a beach where we decided to relax a bit.

  “I can't erase the memory of you in that jeepney,” I said, as we both lay at the beach chairs.

  She covered her ears, as she staee hard at me. “Wala akong naririnig. Wala, wala, wala… ”