Chapter Thirty Two

Tatiana

Days become blurry, it's been a three months since I left and I'm barely adjusting to everything around me. Me and my dad are starting to fix the gap we both made in our relationship. It's still awkward between us, but he told me about what happened. I know deep inside me noon na Lyrie was right, I had pictured him as the perfect dad where I don't want to find faults, but he's also a person na nagkakamali. Pero his cheating sin is still an issue sa amin, lalo na whenever we talk about mom.

  My granddad was enjoying training me as I suffer slightly in silence. They all told me na I need to work my butt into the position I have to sit. It was not easy because I started at the lowest position in the company. Some of the workers knows who I am, while some don't. I don't really care because I'm more focused on finishing this tasks so I can go back to the Philippines.

  I often call Lyrie but some days I just want to be at ease and peace with myself that's why I avoided calling her this past few days. I don't really understand what has gotten into me, It's like I'm confused again.

  Why am I even doing all of this?

  Hey, do you want to come with us? We're heading to the club later after work. ”

  I studied the guy who went up to me, he was tall and incredibly attractive, but he doesn't pass my standard. However, his offer had intrigued me. I want to break free from stress first. I want to get drunk.

  “Sure. I'll take my car with me. ”

  He was satisfied with my response kaya he smiled and nodded before walking away. After finishing all the papers, I turned my laptop off and sorted all the things scattered around my table. After checking if everything is fine, I got down to the parking lot where my co-workers awaits.

  “Ohhh, we're so glad you want to join us, Miss. T, ” said the unfamiliar girl.

  I offered them a small smile. “I want to enjoy tonight so let's go.”

   They all nodded in excitement, gushing to each other. After ten minutes of drive, we entered the bar and the scent of the familiar liquors filled my nose.

  It's been a long time since I got drunk.

  We found an empty table where we sat and one of the guys offered that he's gonna order. Some of them were talking and flirting while I'm just staring blankly at the dance floor.

Lyrie: Hi Tatiana
:

kumusta? Busy ka ba?
:uhmm. Baka oo, ingat ka always ha? Wag papagutom.

  Those messages were sent last last day pa and I'm still not replying. A message popped and it was from her again.

:Hello, Tatiana. Kumustaaa? Busy ka pa? Wag ka papapagod sobra ahh.