Epilogue

Wingreline is the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on.

As she walks the aisle in her white gown, her father by her side, I could never ask for anything anymore.

I thought creating and assembling cars would be my best dreams, but I didn't know better. Marrying the woman I love the most is the dream I never thought I would have and reached.

"Tangina, tol ang ganda ni Wing"

"Wag kang magmura nasa simabahan tayo, Augustine"

Nakay Wing lang ang mga tingin ko, pero nakikita ko parin si Gust sa gilid ng aking mga mata. May tissue na siya sakanyang kamay, at patago niyang pinupunasan ang kanyang mga luha.

"Naiiyak na 'ko, pre"

Kumurap kurap ako. Not averting my eyes away from my girl.

Sarap mag mura ngayon kung wala lang kami sa simbahan.

I can see Wing's family and relatives. Her mom already crying as she wipes her tears away with a tissue. Stef, my woman's best friend is now fanning herself, tears pooling her eyes. The other bridesmaids are standing beside her. With them, nandoon si ate na ngayon ay umiiyak na 'rin. The boys are behind me. Augustine as my best man. Lambo and Chrysler are stationed just near our place.

Taking her hand from her father was like holding onto something so fragile.

God, help me. She's too beautiful.

I forgot how to fucking breathe.

As we vowed ourselves to each other, hand in hand we offer our undying love to the God the Father. I, Audixamperge Leorouge, will forever be thankful for the woman He has given to me in this lifetime. For I had been a foolish man in my younger years, she came, and taught me that I could be better. I learned how to stare back at the monster inside me. Learned how to keep myself from drowning. Wing. My Wing. My heavens. My freedom. My wife.

I love her.

So fucking much.

"Audi, ang ganda!"

Pinagmasdan ko lang ang aking asawa habang tumatalon talon ito.

"Parang gusto ko na dito tumira!"

I asked her where she wanted to go for our honeymoon and she was torn between Maldives or Greece.

She didn't really want to go out of the country kasi magastos na 'raw. Malaki na ang nagastos namin sa kasal, kaya ayaw na niyang gumastos pa sa honeymoon na halos araw araw naman 'daw namin ginagawa.

I am aware of how nasty my wife's mouth can be.

She just says it in an innocent way that's why it always end up sounding funny.

I told her she doesn't need to worry about the money. Hindi ko naman siya aayain na magpakasal saakin kung wala akong ipon. Good news. Palagi akong may ipon.

"Ang ganda ng mga bahay! Ang lilinis! Tignan mo, Audi!"

Sa huli, pinili niya ang Greece. Kaya narito kami ngayon sa Santorini.

One whole week. We did a lot of stuff here.

Ang cu-cute pa ng mga damit na sinusuot niya kaya sayang saya ako kapag pinipicturan siya. Kung saan saan pa kami nakakarating, so she kept on telling me to take pics. An honor. But I won't say that to her.

I watched her every time. Lingered my eyes on her whenever her attention's somewhere else.

She joked about staying for another week and I told her I could grant it for her if she wanted too. Natatawa lang siyang umiling non.