Chapter 59

Please please please, play the YouTube link above before reading. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO.
Enjoy :) ♥️

-

The bell rang. The room felt like it was shrinking. I rested my arms on the table my hands clasped on my face.

Tears were streaming down, and I felt someone touch my arm, it was electrifying. Only he could bring about this sensation.

I lifted my watery eyes, which connected with his dark ones..

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, I don't think I would have mentioned it if I hadn't felt like I was going to lose you..

Not again.. "

I peered around the room, thankfully no one was here.

"I wish you had told me before, under different circumstances. I had to hold myself. Remind myself that I was a student and you were a professor,"

"I'm so sorry for everything you've been through,"

The stern look that was displayed in his eyes seconds ago softened even more.

"Don't be. I was broken, I was lost, but you waltz into my life, pulled me into the tunnel, towards the light, You healed me Aster.. I love you"

He whispered, his breathing was calm, as was mine. The desk being a barrier between us urged me to break it. And I did.

I didn't care if we were caught, I felt like this moment, this one hour that he poured into me impacted my world.

I moved around my desk, he was seated right in front of it. I circled my legs onto his lap, and hugged him, with all of me.

This came as a surprise to him, he was unmoving.

It didn't last long, I felt his arms folding around me.

"You collected all my pieces Michael, and handed them back to me on a silver platter. You made me whole again,"

I let out a sigh, inhaling his fragrance made me dizzy, but it was euphoric.

"I love how your body reacts to me,"

I felt the tingles on my neck, as he mumbled those words.

"I resigned Aster,"

I quickly pressed against his chest, shocked by his words.

"You won't be teaching here?" Sadness engulfed me.

"Remember the message you sent me last night? Loving you hurts. Physically and emotionally. Can't you see.. this restriction of student/teacher has placed a strain on our relationship?"

I took in his words, completely agreeing to what he was pointing out.

"What now? Where do we belong? Where should we go from here..." I uttered those last words reluctantly.

I felt his thumb slip under the hem of my blouse. His fingers slowly rubbing circles, sending chills down my veins.

"Can you come home with me? Spend time with me and Haley? We can talk right after, in a more comfortable environment," He looked around, addressing that we were on restricted grounds.

Without a second thought I jumped off of him, held his hand and began walking towards his desk. I placed all his papers in his suit case, and strapped it on him. I could tell by his expression that he was in a daze, confused as to what was happening.

"Let's go baby," I cupped his cheek, and gazed at him with so much love. A smile broke on his face, it stretched millennials.

It was so damn hypnotising.