•| Meetings In Heaven|•

" यदा यदा ही धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत अभ्युत्थानमअधर्मस्य तदात्मानम सृज्याहमपरित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशायदुष्कृताम धर्म संस्थापनार्थाये संभवामि युगे युगे।। "

Jai shree krishna 🙏

Mahabharat is one of the great epic. It is believed to be the work of Maharishi Ved Vyas. The main story is about the conflict between the Pandavas and Kauravas and the battle of Kurukshetra , which involved many Aryan Kings of the period . King Shantanu of Lunar Dynasty was the ruler of Hastinapur, a region between Ganga and Yamuna. He was succeeded by his son Vichitravirya, who had two sons , Pandu and Dhritrashtra. After the death of Vichitravirya, Pandu became the king. He had five sons known as the Pandavas . Pandu handed over the kingdom to his blind brother Dhritrashtra who had a hundred sons know as Kauravas. All the princes were educated under Kripacharya and Dronacharya. Duryodhan, the eldest of the Kauravas ,felt jealous of the Pandavas and planned to destroy them.
The Pandavas got only the barren tract of land and founded a new Capital called Indraprastha .
Duryodhan was determined to destroy the Pandavas, so he invited the Pandavas to the palace for a game of dice. During the game , Yudhishthira , the eldest of the Pandavas,staked everything he had and lost his kingdom, his brothers and even his wife , ' Draupadi ' , who was grievously insulted in the open court. The Pandavas were sent into exile for thirteen years and after completing their term of exile, the claimed their kingdom again. Duryodhan refused to give their share of the kingdom and this resulted in the great war between the PANDAVAS and the KAURAVAS. The war ended with the result of victory of the Pandavas .
At the last Pandavas and Draupadi were on their way to swarg and when they were going first Draupadi died, the Nakul then Sahdev, the Arjun, then Bheem and DHARMRAJ Yudhishthir was the only one to go to swarg.

.....this story follows the time after the description given above. It's an imaginary story, reality has nothing to do with it.

The story does not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. This is just the story showing righteousness, women power, Dharma , Karma and good things of the world.

Author - Kridhashree

Started - January 30 , 2021
Completed - 2 May , 2021