🙏Chapter 22. Welcome Back 🙏

Subhadra's POV :

I shouted ," hey ! Where are u taking me".

I was looking at Jayadrath who just now removed the cloth from eyes and I saw I was at the Park now. Jayadrath was still holding my hand and said,"
we are going to leave u ".

I didn't knew if to believe him or not.
My mouth was hung open. I was looking at him as if to confirm what he said was right or not. He left my hand and said," you don't have to utter my name infront of anyone and if u revieled my name then I am sure I will do something worst than that".

I gulped with fear . While he said," I am counting till 10 go or else I will take u back".

Without thinking a second I started running. I was now at the palace all running badly in the corridor but then someone shouted my name. I turned back and found Bhrata Karn coming towards me. He came and he was having a slight smile on his face. He stood infront of me and asked if I am fine. I nodded my head in yes and then he went away. He is hiding something. And yes he must be why he will tell me. I went to others now and Everyone were relief to see me but shocked too . When they asked me about how I got escaped , she told lie that " the kidnapper had spared me but didn't knew who kidnapped me".