🙏 Chapter 36. Radha or Karn 🙏

Krishna's POV:

According to discussion with Narad Muni Ji and Brahma Ji I decided to go to dau as he is the only one among Mahabharatians who understands my problem the most. And so before proceeding towards any action I want to take consult from my dau.

I entered the chamber and dau immediately came towards me asked,"Kanha what conclusion you all took out".

My expression was normal before but I was not able to control infront of my dau and made a sad face and said,"We cannot change anything dau. Everyone wants this to happen".

" Then let it happen . What is the problem in it"he said to me as if pretending he don't know anything.

"I am tensed for Karn and Radha",I replied.

"But why are u tensed for them. What can happen to them. And that Karn...... you are tensed for Karn who left his family and went towards Duryodhan....and Radha ...... no krishna nothing can happen to her she is your half soul. She is your love!", that's what I was expecting dau to say to me and that's see what I am hearing now.

I sighed and sat on the couch and said,"I know dau but let's see what will happen".

I looked down and he came and sat beside me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said,"Do one thing! Go and talk to Radha about this!".

"I can't do this then maybe she will not send them to Prithvilok ",that was what my mouth spoke up! Not a lie but not truth even. I and maybe dau must also be knowing that very well that Radha would never love to change the destiny even if she has to loose her loved ones.

Both of us were sitting and sighed with the expression we can't do anything about it!