🙏 Chapter 53. War 1 🙏

Karn's POV:

I looked at Keshav blankly and asked,"What should I do now?".

Keshav went and stood at the window looking out and maybe thinking too deeply. We three looked at each other and then at Keshav waiting for a reply.

"That is a troublesome question but I think you should not fight only in this war",Keshav said and turned at me for a reply.

I sat with disappointing look and said,"It what if Duryodhan says to fight from his side".

"So you are not his servant. You should not fight because you have some other special work instead of fighting and that will be more difficult",Keshav said gently at me. I looked at him and asked,"What it....".

"I think it's time for us to leave",he said and with this the three of them returned back to the palace to start their preparations.

Narad Muni's POV:

Narayan! Narayan!
The war will be there after 2 days. The Pandav are very much busy in preparation but the kauravs are busy in doing something else, they are also busy in preparations but are more busy in planning their evil plans.

The war day finally came, it was going to be the time of sunrise. From both the sides everyone was ready. The teams were divided like that only as they were in Prithvilok's Mahabharata war.

At Pandavas side there were LORD KRISHNA, Maharaj of matsya, Maharaj Drupad , Rajkumar Drishtidyum, Maharaj of Magadh , Chedi, satyaki and shikhandi. At kauravs side there were shalya , jayadrath , kans , kritvarma , bhurishravas , bahlika , bhagadatta , sudakshina , shakuni and many more.

Before starting the war Dharmraj Yudhishthir asked his charioter to move his chariot at the middle. His chariot when was at the middle, Yudhishthir announced that,"Everyone present over here, all are familiar with this war. I hope you must be very well remembering it. It was held in Prithvi lok and we won at that time because we were having Dharma, and we will again win because again we are having Dharma on our side so I will only say that I hope so you all know that we are not a perfect human being so the person who will get defeated will be thrown in the khandhar of hell . It is not the rule made by me. It is the system of heaven and let me tell you all one more thing that till now no one has came out from the khandhar. It is not only for kauravas side but it is for my side also. So if anyone wants to backup can do just now".

There was a complete silence. No one said anything. Dharmraj Yudhishthir again said,"This war is again for same reason only for the palace and to rule over and the silence I think is telling that all of you are ready for war then I think we should start the war".

Yudhishthir came back to Pandava's side. Everyone looked at each other then Krishna from his side and Kans from his side stood up holding shankh
The sun showed his rays fully and the shank was blowed giving his sound and making the war to start.