🙏 Chapter 48. Boon 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

Narayan! Narayan!
So much adharm and fighting! Where we turn there we will see wicked work, bad play and evil act and one point there is Arjun, doing Tapasya for Bholenath.

He is easily doing Tapasya and this news was spread to everywhere in heaven. Everyone even devtaa were praying for Gandivdhari Arjun's victory for Tapasya.

Whereas when the kauravas got to know about it they got very angry as expected. Duryodhan in anger got up and decided that he will go just now but as everyone knows Gandhar Naresh stopped him usually must have thought something evil again and said,"Wait Bhanje there is no need to go. These fool Pandavas has made our work more easy. Now what we have to do is.....", and Shakuni whispered something to Duryodhan and dushasan and 3 of them laugh their evil laugh.

Arjun started meditating hard. Mata Parvati was getting worried for Arjun. She asked Bholenath to go and give him Jadi buti or whatever he asks. Bholenath smiled at Devi Mata Parvati and went and asked the boon.

Arjun asked to give him the Jadibooti and bless him that he could defeat those evils and get his family back.

Bholenath gave him the blessing and jadibooti. Arjun was happy even I am happy. He just started going back to palace but stopped as he saw someone, when the image of the person got cleared he saw his bhrata Karn.

I felt something is tricky here! Arjun got emotional and hugged him tightly and a few tear drops fell while Karn asked if he has got the Jadi buti or not. He said yes and showed Him the Jadi buti, then Karn immediately took Jadi buti in his hand and stepped back a little and started laughing evilly with a smirk.

I knew something was wrong!!