🙏 Chapter 31. Happy birthday 1 🙏

Bheem's POV :

" Happy Birthday" , I said. Draupadi turned and found me. She came to me running and hugged me. I hugged her back while she looked at me and asked,- but why didn't you come early you are very bad . We all are missing you so much".

Nakul and Sahdev too looked at me with straight and small smile and nodded in yes supporting Panchali's words. I told them,"What can I do bhrata hanuman was not letting me go away".

While I took blessing from everyone Shree Krishna yawned and said,"sakhi a very happy birthday to you keep smiling forever".

" Thank u sakha", Panchali replied to him while Keshav smiled and said," Now i think we all should sleep . I am feeling literally sleepy".

We said good night to each other and went off to sleep .

Draupadi's POV:

The sun rose ! The sunlight came from the window and fell on my eyes. A few nightangle came and started chirping as if singing at my window and as always one of them came inside and sat on my hand and with it's peak it softly touched my forehead as asking me to get up. My eyes were already open just have to get up from bed. I got up and the bird is still on my hand . I went to my drawer and tool a bowl of some grain seeds and kept it at the edge of window and the birds were eating it. As usual I started doing my daily routine. I took bath in warm water , then came inside my chamber. My feet were still wet and the place where is placed my feet had a mark of my feet with water. I was searching for one saree for today. I was thinking what to wear. Pink, blue , grey is here but what for today. I started searching for more then a woman came and gave me a saree and told me to wear this. I took the saree and looked at it . It saw a dark red saree with beautiful border. I asked her that who gave this saree and she replied that rajmata kunti and maharani gandhari gave this and asked u to come for pooja as soon as u get ready. I was very excited and wore saree quickly and it was just time left to wear jewellery. I stepped towards my dressing table. I opened the right drawer of the table to take my bangles but then I heared a knock at the door. I had no idea who can it be this time. I went and opened the door and was shocked to see no one there. I peeped outside and then too found no one. I don't know whose naughtiness is this! Then someone from inside the room grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I looked up to find Satyabhama there. I was all shocked. My eyes were wide open, mouth was full open and was just looking at her. It was such a sudden reaction that I didn't understood what and when happened! Finally now I got into my senses and stood straight and looked at her and said,"Why are u making me afraid like this!?".

She started laughing looking at me and said,"oh! I was wanting to do something exciting".

I rolled my eyes while she was still laughing and I said," do u think it seems like funny".

She looked at me while her hands on her waist and said," Why don't u take things funny ?".

" When you will get scared like me na then u will ", I said while she said,"It's fine I am sorry i understood now shall we proceed".

My one eyebrow was up and I was having no idea for what she was talking about . She looked at me and rolled her eyes and said,"Don't you want to get ready ".

" Yes but it can only happen when u will leave me since then u are speaking and now whatever let me get ready", I said and started going towards my dressing table but satyabhama stopped me by putting her hand on my shoulder. I stopped and looked at her with the expression of WHAT! She moved his finger in no and said,"No today i will make u get ready".

I started nodding me head in no while she continued and said,"because today is your birthday. Don't you want to look special".

I was going to say something when I heared Arya Nakul from the door saying," I think satya is right".

I turned and found arya there . I was shocked to see him here and that too this early morning. I asked him," Arya how you are here?".

Arya Nakul pinched my both cheeks lightly with his both palm and said," happy birthday priye ! Now don't waste time we will make u get ready ".

Satya winked at me and said," yes now seal your mouth and let us do our work "

Arya Nakul winked at satya and they both made me sit infront of dressing table mirror and it was like they were decorating me. After a while I got ready. I stood looking at mirror while Satya exclaimed and shouted ," OH MY GOD!".

I got afraid and asked her ,"what happened".

"Amazing. Perfect. Looking like a queen ", Arya Nakul said while still positioning my saree. I also smirked and said," That I know tell me something new".

We three chuckled at this. While Satya said to go !

And also not to forget my excitement for today! Which is increasing day by day!