🙏 Chapter 33. Happy Birthday 3 🙏

Draupadi's POV :

The whole ladies were sitting at the dinning hall table. I was given a special throne shape chair in the middle of the table.

All the men started serving. Arya served me!

I smiled a bit and looked down and then at all of them and while hesitating I said,"Can i wish something".

"Yes this us your birthday you can wish anything ", Radha Sakhi said.

While I grinned and said,"Can I ask maata kunti , madri and mata Gandhari to feed me".

At this time Uppandavas were eating they chocked the food after listening my words. I looked down. Maybe I should have not asked this!

"Why not!", Mata Kunti said making me smile.

Mata madri said,"Ya, ofcourse".

"We will whole heartidly feed u putri", Mata Gandhari said.

While sayta said aww and subhadra said,"I will ask this wish only in my birthday ".

"but that is cheating", Abhimanyu said and rolled his eyes while everyone started laughing.

The three dear mothers came and sat beside me and started feeding me. All of them stopped and were looking at me.

This is the best taste I could get to eat. It made it more and more delicious. I was enjoying it.

While I looked at Arya who were smiling happily ! I too smiled back and started eating food.

After having food I was asked to be in my chamber with Uppandavas. I was not allowed to do a single work . Today no servants were there for me. My putr were specially assisted there for my work.

The sun was going to set, the cool breeze is making me feel pleasant . Uppandavas too me to open terrace. Me eyes grew wide what she saw.

Everything was so beautiful . All of them were seeing my expression. It was all so out words to appreciate. A stage was also placed. All of us danced, sang , a drama was also performed about the beautiful and memorable days of mine which was performed by young prince and princess. Everyone enjoyed so much . I realised today that I am so special for everyone and also among everyone. It was midnight and everyone were so tired after laughing, dancing and enjoying they all went to there chambers.