🙏 Chapter 52. Back to home?🙏

Duryodhan's POV:

"There is no chance that I will say yes to free all of them. I am not going to leave them",I said while shouting at them. Enough of seeing their anger. What they think of themselves!?
This is Duryodhan and no one that means no one in this world can teach me.

Karn came towards me while Vijaya in his hand and with full anger and said at me,"Are you not afraid of anything".

I smirked proudly and said,"We are warriors. We are not afraid of anything".

"Yes and I don't think warriors first abduct others family members and then talk bravely",Sahdev said. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but Nakul kept hand on karn's shoulder and said,"We need to talk to you something very important bhrata".

Karn said ok and started moving out. How dare they!! First they came on our side, giving us deathly glares and shouting.

I shouted from the back and said,"You can't do this you came to our side". Sahdev stopped, turned back at me and said,"He came to your side but it was not like that, he can't talk to anyone else".

Nakul and Bhrata Karn turned and said,Yes so shut your ugly mouth and be ready for going back to hell".

Nakul, Sahdev and Karn went away. I huffed in anger. Mamashree came towards me and assured me,"Don't worry Bhanje let them talk whatever they want. I have a great plan that how to win in this war".

On the other side:-

Karn's POV:

We reached my chamber and we sat there. It was so calm to sit them. I was feeling so nice. I was feeling as if my tension and everything was gone. I smiled at them calmly and said,"Tell me anuj what you wanted to say".

They looked at each other with a worried expression. Something is wrong. Nakul looked at me and then down and said,"Jyesth Bhrata, Bhrata Yudhishthir has sent us to ask from u that from which side you will fight in war".

So this is the problem. I sighed. I myself don't have the answer. I directly said,"Maybe this time also...".

I looked down blankly with no exprssion and my mind was blank too. I had no idea what to say or what to do. They must also be thinking I am good for nothing.

I was deeply thinking. Someone placed a soft hand smooth and calmly. I turned and saw keshav. I got immediately and said,"Keshav you here, I was remembering you only".

Keshav grinned and said,"You three didn't came to palace back so everyone was worried about you all there".

My eyebrows got knitted. I asked,"What! Who is third going back to palace?".

Keshav looked at me amusingly and said,"You, Jyesth. I know what you are thinking or trying to say and if you don't want to come with us for that we can understand but don't fight for them because if you will be in their side then it would be difficult for us to defeat kauravs and you know now if a person is defeated he has to go to....".