🙏 Chapter 46. Medicinal plant 🙏

Karn's POV:

The days were passing like punishment for me. I always thought what wrong I had done that I have to  bear all this. To whom should I ask about my fault and wrong deeds done by me for which I am getting all this or this is what a gift I should get for the sake of happiness of my family!

FAMILY! yes Duryodhan has kept everyone under his control. My anger is at peak or maybe has crossed the line.

What the hell he want? For what is he even taking revenge. It's his fault only what he was till now doing.

I sighed. I know that if I will say something to them then nothing will go to their head. Even this time they didn't leave the elders. They all are kept in unconscious state. But what happened to Pitamah. Thank God he is safe.

I forwarded my steps outside towards the chamber of Duryodhan. I don't know for what I am going. Maybe going to talk to him now.

Please God make this fool Duryodhan understand that what he is doing is totally wrong.

I was about step inside when I heared,"Everything is going according to our plan bhrata",Dushasan said. "Good dushasan,Now what is our next step Mamashree",duryodhan said.

What are they upto now! I immediately got back and silently stood behind the wall beside the door to listen to everything.

"Our next step is to somehow remove Pitamah from the path because he is also dangerous person for us bhanje",Mama Shakuni said.

So for what I was afraid of that's what they are planning to.

"But isn't it impossible to remove Pitamah, Mamashree!!",I heared Duryodhan shouting loudly while saying. He is Irritated.

Dushasan said,"We can use that medicinal plant for Pitamah".

Duryodhan asked curiously,"Which medicinal plant?".

Dushasan said,"It is a type of plant which is available only at Kailash Parvat. There is a temple of Mahadev, inside the temple there is a plant. There it is available".

Duryodhan shouted at him,"Fool but how it is useful will you tell that?".

Dushasan replied,"aa.... It makes anyone unconscious for thousand days of heaven".

[ Note : many of you know this but then too I am telling this that one year of Prithvi lok is equal to one day of heaven]

"Yes this is good we need this plant Bhanje we need this",Shakuni exclaimed with happiness. But If this got into their hands then lots of problem will be created.

"But how we will get that the temple is always closed no one can open it except Mahadev",Dushasan said, making me happy.

"So is there no other way",Duryodhan asked.

"We have to do tough Tapasya Bhrata to make Mahadev happy,"Dushasan replied.

"No, I can't dushasan" Duryodhan said. Yes I knew Duryodhan would not even try to. His attitude and ego won't let him do whatever may come.

"So, when will suryaputra karn will be used", Dushasan said and the three smirked.

Are they gonna use me now also?!