🙏 Chapter 71. Draupadi Mahakali 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

"Wat the hell it is. I am going",Bheem said and took his gada and started moving out.

Balram stood up and said,"Wait bheem I will also come with u".

Bheem nodded his head and looked at everyone and asked,"Ohk. Anyone else also want to come?”.

Nakul and Sahdev said together,"Me".

They looked at each other and smiled and gave hifi. Uppandavas said,"We too".

Abhimanyu stood up in anger and said,"Me also. I will not leave them this time for doing this to my Jyesth mata".

Krishna smiled calmly and said,"hmm..so u all go".

Balram looked at Shree Krishna and asked,"You will not come?".

Krishna giggled and said,"When u all are there then there is no work left for me".

They nodded their head and went.

Radha looked at Krishna. Krishna still looking at the scene infront said,"I know what u want to say. Just wait Radhe".

On the other side:-

"Duryodhan leave us. You are a coward",Karn shouted but the three evils were laughing.

Duryodhan said,"You all lost".

Bheem and all came and the three evils started laughing more loudly.

Duryodhan smirked and said,"We were prepared for that".

The doors from all the sides opened and some wrestlers came out from there. There were about 20,000 to 50, 000 wrestlers. They were endlessly coming. Bheem and all started fighting. Nakul and sahdev were trying to remove the cage of arjun and karn. Bheem shouted at duryodhana and challenged him to fight. The condition all over there was becoming terrible. The rest of the Kauravas with the horses and elephants came.

Shrutsen looked at his mother who was there in worst condition. His eyes got moisture with tears. His eyes were red but he didn't let his anger to overcome his mind. He calmed down his mind and thought for a while. He came to the conclusion that to stop this fight only they have to make her dear mother get free. Then they all will end up to the reason to fight.

He looked around and saw that everyone was fighting. His eyes then went towards Shrutkirti who was fighting and he saw a sword is coming towards him. He shouted bhrata and immediately started running towards him and then bending towards a defeated soul which was having sword he while running only bend and took the sword after taking the sword his running speed increased and he thrashed the sword with other and pushed him with the help of sword and defeated him and then kirti looked at him and they both stared each other but they were having different thoughts and emotions in there eyes at which they were looking at each other.

Shrutkirti was all shocked but shrutsen was looking as thinking what would have been happened if he didn't came on time. He immediately hugged him. Wiped his tears which were of fear.

The idea striked in his mind. He immediately broke the hug and looked at him and then turned behind at his mother and a slight smile of victory passed through his lips.

He took hand of kirti and took him towards his mata. Prativindhiya saw both of them going and thought where are they both going but he again got busy in fighting.

Shrutsen told shrutkirti that if Draupadi will be freed then everything will be over there mother will then handle everything because now she will not be able to bear anything. They went on stage and kirti spoke some mantras and tried to broke the cover which was making impossible for them to go towards draupadi. Shrutkirti again tried but a little happened then he heared Abhimanyu's voice from behind who reminded of some arrows which would work . Then kirti understood and was trying then shakuni saw this and shouted nooooo and then he shooted an arrow towards them and then it hitted someone.