🙏 Chapter 61. Parashuram 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

Daanveer Karn looked at the other side from where the arrow came and his eyes grew wide as it was Gandivdhari Arjun. Arjun then held his Gandiv and an arrow positioned it upwards and speaking some mantra and arrow colour became blue and shooted on the ground towards Subhadra and all the snakes vanished.

The cage of Karn opened. Subhadra ran towards Arjun and hugged him tightly and started crying and sobbing hard. She said while crying,"Thanks arya for coming. I was waiting for you only I missed you so much".

Arjun consoled her as to stop crying and while hugging looked at Karn. His expression clearly showed that he is feeling guilty as not able to save her. He went towards Karn and said,"It's ok Bhrata. It's not your mistake".

Karn looked at Arjun and said,"I know anuj but I don't know how would I have faced you if something would have happened to my sister".

Karn caressed subhadra's head and said,"I am cursed that I will forget everything when it will be time to use it".

"Now you don't have to worry",Parashuram said while coming towards them. Karn and arjun both joint their hands and to blessings.

Karn was shocked and said,"Gurudev you here".

Parashuram said,"Yes I am here to give you blessings and some Astra and Shastra".

On the other side:-

Duryodhan entered the room from where they can see the whole game Pattern and also by using black magic they can change according to themselves. He entered inside angrily and looked at the dushasan who was sleeping on the chair and was snoring loudly. Duryodhan became very angry and kicked the chair and the chair moved behind and collided with the wall and made the dushasan fall with the chair on him. He got up and looked at duryodhan and while yawning said,"What happened bhrata, now why are you angry I thought you will be happy with me".

Duryodhan looked at him with red face and said,"Happy. Really. HAPPY! YOU DUSHASAN what should I do to you. You ruined all our plan. It was going so well".

Dushasan said,"But snake must have bit subhadra till now".

Duryodhan held dushasan's neck and showed him the wall from where they see the game.

"See fool she is saved",Duryodhan said while shouting at him. Dushasan's mouth was hung open and said,"But how?".

"When you were sleeping Arjun came and rescued her",Duryodhan said with an angry face.

Shakuni said,"And not only that now karn has got more wonderful weapons also".

Duryodhan sighed and said,"Now what should we do mamashree?".

Shakuni pats the back of Duryodhan and said,"Don't worry bhanje nothing will happen".