🙏 Chapter 59. The first Beginning 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

The trees are having no leaves. There is no greenery around, only the branches and trunk were left. The land was dry. Vultures were ruling in the dark sky. The sun rays were not able to peep from black dark clouds. The atmosphere was cool but sometimes hot winds were shifting the cold winds. It was all barren land which was not having a single drop of water. Between that barren land was a black coloured palace which was surrounded by wall on three side and at the front was a black door. Maharathi Karn started moving towards the gate but was stopped.........

On the other side:-

The war continued. More than half army has been defeated. Duryodhan was busy in the war. Shakuni came to him and said, "Bhanje have you forgot we have to control the game system also. Now end the war and let's go. Otherwise leave your dreams of ruling over everywhere".

Duryodhan said to him,"But how can I stop it then there pandavas will say that we got afraid of them".

Gandhar Naresh Shakuni facepalmed and said,"Listen bhanje. We should never think what others will say. Stop this war or otherwise you will surely be defeated".

Duryodhan nodded his head and said,"ok Mama Shree".

On the other side:-

The two dry branches came and took hold of Karn's legs and were not allowing him to go inside. Karn understood that the game has started. He tried to get free but the more he tried the tightening of the branches were increasing. karn thought,"This is the first beginning only and I am not able to continue and I don't know what all difficulties will come now on my way. I will not give up. Yes karn you can do it".

With this he took his sword and cut the branches and quickly ran inside and opened the door. He felt a little relaxed. Suddenly the darkness ate up the light. He was not able to see anything. He took an arrow spoke Mantra and that Arrow at the tip started burning as a light torch for him which helped to see things but as he was looking around he didn't look down and the path was going downwards and he fell and slided downwards......