🙏 Chapter 8. Ladoos 🙏

Shrutsom's POV :

(I think u all must be remembering the names of the uppandavas if not then u must go back and revise cause in this u will need it)

I was seeing the faces of everyone. Bhrata Prati was also having tears who hardly ever gets. I got so emotional after seeing my other brothers crying and then my mata of whom we all were waiting . We brothers never got that much love from our parents. We were most of the life away from them. And when finally the time was there after the war then we left them. I sighed and all these memories when came to my mind more tears started falling and when Mata was talking to them I went and hugged her tightly. Mata was shocked but my brothers were not. I got all emotional . I sensed that the pallu of my mother whom we all never used to leave got wet because of my tears. Mata patted my back and tears also falling down from her eyes. She also have missed us so much. I was not able to believe just now also that finally we will be together. Now there is no one to hurt us or to seperate us. I then wiped Mata's tears and Mata wiped mine.

I still remember that day when I was 8 and I was holding three ladoos. One -one on each hand and one was there inside my mouth. While my other brothers were running behind me to take ladoos . It was me only who took their ladoos . We were supposed to get only one - one ladoo today. But I took theirs also . But while I was running I don't remember how but I fell down and I got a little hurt on my elbow and the two ladoos fell from my hand and I spit that ladoo also which was there inside my mouth and started crying badly. Bhrata Prati came to me and asked me to get up but I was not getting up. I was all crying and going on taking out tears from my eyes like there was a waterfall. Then Mata came and they told Mata everything. But Mata didn't scolded me she hugged me and patted my back and she wiped my tears. A few drops of tears fell from her eyes too when she was treating my elbow with some herbs. I knew she was crying because of me . She wiped my tears and I wiped her tears too and when I did that she was smiling at me and again hugged me.

And just now also again she hugged me and said, " I thought my Shrutsom must have grown up but he still crying like that time ".

I smiled while still hugging her. I didn't knew exactly but maybe she also remembered that day. Then I broke the hug and said, " Mata can I say something".

Mata smile and said, " ofcourse. Putr tell what u want to speak ".

She gave a sweet smile to me. Ofcourse she was the most beautiful lady in whole Aryavart and her motherly smile was making her beautiful more than anything. I then remembered the ladoos and said," mata, I ...".

I was interrupted in between which I didn't felt good. Who came between now me and mata .

Someone called - ' Panchali '.

We all turned and found Angraj Karn, and Pitashree's coming towards us. While Pitashree Nakul and Sahdev were coming while running.

Mata called out, "Arya!".

She was so seemed to be happy. She was having tears of happiness in her eye.

While we said, " Pranipaat!".

Pitashree Nakul & Sahdev said, "OMG!. PUTR TUM LOG YAHA".

There mouth were hung open. We brothers were giggling by looking at them . Then Abhimanyu bhrata said," kakashree , close your mouth otherwise we will put dead mouse in it"

All of us started laughing. Then I was seeing at Pitashree Yudi and matashree. Their both eyes met. And Pitashree said to mata, "Panchali ! How are you? I did not know that you would be here".

Then I again remembered about ladoos . Then Mata was about to say, "actually ....".

But I interrupted her , "mataaaa!".