🙏 Chapter 65. Radha's anger 🙏

Arjun's POV

I looked at Matashree and Pitashree and then at the ground where lava was flowing. Now the ground has cracked more than before. I stood their thinking hard what to do.

Karn's POV:

The monster stopped suddenly. I thought he must be tired and so I came down from the monster's back but that monster started moving slowly slowly somewhere and I followed him too.

On the other side :-

Krishna's POV:

I was continuously laughing.

Indradev - what do u think of yourself.

Suryadev- and what do you think of yourself.

Then Narad muni, brahma ji, Parvati Mata and Bholenath came.

Narad muni went towards suryadev and indradev.

Narad muni- Narayan! Narayan! Why you both are fighting like this.

Suryadev and indradev - please stay away from our fight narad muni ji
(They said and then again started fighting)

Mahadev - Suryadev , Indradev fighting like this is not good.

Parvati mata - yes and why you both are fighting for no reason.

I started laughing more loudly and the bhrahma ji said - prabhu you should stop their fight and you are laughing.

I while giggling said - brahma ji you know that they will not stop fighting then too you are asking me to stop their fight . And yes you both came overhere for some reason.

Suryadev and Indradev - yes!(and then they both looked at each other)

Suryadev- first I will speak.

Indradev- No. First I will speak.

" Stop it now " - someone said from the back. Everyone turned to see who came now .

On the other side :-

Karn's POV:

Monster went to one place and had a room infront made of bricks. I went inside and saw Satyabhama and Rukmini in unconscious state.

I immediately ran towards both and then that minded monster brought water. I sprinkled water on rukmini and satyabhama and both are in conscious state now. I told them everything and sent them back to go to palace as it is not safe to be with him. And after sending him I moved forward again with speed with my monster.

On the other side :-

Narad Muni's POV:

"Stop it now, just stop it. And krishna what is this. You have the responsibility to do everything to control everything but you...",Radha shouted.

Shree Krishna said,"Radhe calm down".

Radha got more angry and shouted,"How can I calm down. You don't have only this work. You have to look after the game also. Did you forget about that. Seriously, just look at arjun what is happening".

Krishna smiled calmly and said,"I know radhe I know...".

Radhe said,"I know that u know. But just think if anything happens to Arjun then".

Shree Krishna got up and smiled confidently and said,"Radhe. Arjun is not only arjun. He is MY parth. Krishna's parth. Nothing can happen to him".

Indradev whispered to Suryadev,"did you see my child is the favourite of shree vishnu".

Suryadev whispered back to indradev,"but your son needs protection and my son is brilliant he handles everything on his own".

Suryadev gave a smirk while indradev got anger.

"Now will u two will stop or not",Radha shouted at them with anger.

And then everyone else laughed at them.