🙏 Chapter 54. War 2 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

The battle started by the shouting of men, roaring like a lion as inviting everyone to fight. Bheem as expected started with his mace defeating the opposite army. Arjun's arrows were making the Kaurav's army too much affected. Kans came up with all rakshas and attacked Pandav army. This made Pandava army to get a little down. Krishna stood up used his Sudarshan chakra and started defeating rakshas army. But the no. of Kaurav's army was much more that Pandavas army. Maharaj Shalya came up and shouted at Yudhishthir and said,"What happened Dharmraj Yudhishthir don't you want to again fight with me?".

Yudhishthir smiled calmly and replied,"Why not Maharaj I will be glad to defeat you again".

Dharmraj Yudhishthir with a smirk came down from his chariot with spear towards Maharaj Shalya. The fight between Maharaj Yudhishthir and Maharaj Shalya started. The fight started with the thrashing of both of their spears against each other and  was becoming very tough as they both were very confident in fighting with spears. But Yudhishthir defeated Maharaj Shalya and the first step towards victory was done by Dharmraj Yudhishthir only.

Bheem till now defeated five kauravas brothers. The fight between Arjun and Bhagadatta has started. Bhagadatta also got defeated. But suryadev didn't wanted to see this war now and so the war for today ended with the setting of yellow sun rays.

The destruction which today have been caused shows that in one day only if so much is finished then what will happen in other days. This also shows that the war will not take 1 week or 5 days to finish but it seems like Duryodhan , dushasan and Shakuni will not let it end soon.

Karn wanted to meet pandavas so he went towards their shivir. Pandavas when saw him, hugged him tightly. Pandavas asked to karn about their family, how are they but where they were kept, Daanveer karn was not allowed to go but he told that kauravas are upto something. They are going to do something. Bheem and Nakul laughed and said,"Don't worry they can't do anything".

They both got a death glare from Yudhishthir and both stopped laughing and placed finger on their lips. Karn took leave and went away.

The next day war started. Bheem has defeated 25 Kauravs till now. Lord Krishna defeated many asura . He attacked them and beated them with his special powers and weapons. The asuras came to fight with Shree Krishna by using their magical tricks and thought that they have trapped him but in actual it were they who were trapped. Shree krishna defeated trinavarta , sakatsura, kagasura , aghasura , paralambasura , vyomasura , kesi , vatasura , dhenuka , and nakasuna .

Nakul was like fire ball today. He was killing the kaurav army very smoothly. Most of them were looking at him as if they all were looking at new avatar of Nakul. He was having swords in both hands and was defeating everyone who came to his path. He then defeated sushasana but in between with fire of revenge came chitrasena and satyasena and they both also got defeated.

Meetings In Heaven ✅ (Under Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara