🙏 Chapter 63. Tunnels 🙏

Narad Muni's POV:

Subhadra told everything which happened overthere. Everyone got happy to hear that Maharathi karn got astra and that too from Parashuram. They were just waiting for others to come like Subhadra safely.

"Just one time soon this game finishes and then I will send this duryodhan to khandahar of patal",Bheem said while Nakul started laughing and said,"Sure bhrata no one will stop you".

Bheem glared and Nakul and asked,"Should I send u also??".

"es bhrata send him also..nowadays he is opening his mouth too much...close his mouth for forever..",Sahdev said and giggled.

"you...",Nakul said. Bheem smirked and said,"Say..say ....say how much you want...we will also li.....".

Subhadra started laughing heavily and everyone started laughing by again and again looking at her as they now noticed that they were fighting like children but now they are not only old but also are souls.

On the other side:-

Arjun and Karn were walking furthur. After walking a long distance they saw a tunnel and went inside and when they crossed the tunnel they came to another land which was having greenery. It had so much greenery that they were not even having a place to step forward but they somehow by using the swords and cutting the branches, leaves and grasses while moving.

After walking so much they both were tired now and decided to rest a little and both sat down near on big stones. The atmosphere was quiet. No animals, no birds only trees and grasses and these two were there. But someone else was there but were far and were keeping an eye on both of them, yes they are no one else that those three evils. And as nothing was happening since a long time Arjun and Karn were feeling very awkward.

They still moved forward and as they were moving they saw two routes in which the left route was written for flames and the right side was written for water drops. Both of them read that and were not able to understand what is this. They both looked at each other and thought from which way they should go as if they chose wrong route and both of them gone then who will save others then atlast..

Arjun - Bhrata we can do one thing.

Karn- what ?

Arjun - see it's written for flames so you should go to that and in mine it's written for water drops so I should go from here.

Karn - are u mad. Or are u joking. Arjun be serious . Govind said u na that we both should be together.

Arjun - but he also said if you have to and no other option is there then u can seperate.

Karn rolled his eyes and looked at him while narrowing his eyes at him and asked - really?

Arjun also narrowed his eyes at him and said - yes really..

Karn sighed and said - ohk then. What else can we do. Let one of us get saved and save everyone. ( Karn smiled)

Arjun didn't thought much and hugged him tightly as he thought whether he will be there or not but he will not be able to see his bhrata.

On the other side :-

Shree Krishna was smiling and was having tears in his eyes as seeing the brother love and wanted to meet Balram. And for surprise his dau just now came...

On the other side :-

K

arn's POV:

I went deep inside by taking the name of God. I didn't pray for myself but for my Anuj. I went inside and it was normal nothing happened to me. I walked for 20 minutes then nothing happened to me and as I walked out of the tunnel and looked outside. I understood that the surprise is here for me....

Arjun's POV:

I started going inside. I just pray that nothing should happen to anyone. First I thought I should go behind bhrata but then I thought no I only asked him that we will go on different paths so i have to go furthur. I walked inside and saw a red light coming and then coming and then again coming and coming more furthur and it was becoming bigger and bigger and bigger as it was coming close then as it got too close I jumped as I immediately noticed it was a big ball type which was coming and now I started moving ahead.

On the other hand :-

"Do u still think that your putr is so nice",Gandhari shouted. The tears were falling down from her eyes and were tracing down to her cheeks. The marks of previous tears were still there on her cheeks. Dhritrashtra face was motionless and Kunti with Pandu and Madri were sitting and just waiting for some news to come as tears from there eyes have finished and they don't have anything to speak to tell to cry over or you can say now nothing.

Gandhari shaked Dhritrashtra and started crying and said,"Speak up aryaputr. Say. How can you utter the words that your putr is so good".

Gandhari fell down crying and was again and again blamming herself for giving birth to such stupid children.
Kunti and madri came and hugged her and started crying too as they both were also not able to control themselves .

On the other side :-

"Why you always support for fight kanha",Balram said while Shree Krishna said innocently,"When I supported for fight dau".

Balram became irritated and rolled his eyes and said,"Leave it no one can win from you in talking. Such a clever person".

Balram pinched krishna's nose and went away and krishna was laughing.

On the other side:-

Karn's POV:

Ohk so duryodhan kept this for me not bad. I thought while looking at the big creature which was nor an animal nor a bird. I doesn't know what it is. And it was so big and the whole saliva was dripping from that creature's mouth as if that creature thought that I am very tasty.